THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

those south beach custom look nice but having south beach inside the tongue
sick.gif
...not good having south beach on a kobe shoe

those south beach custom look nice but having south beach inside the tongue
sick.gif
...not good having south beach on a kobe shoe

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by jst628

OUTLET UPDATE: the outlet i just stopped at had various sizes of draft day, gradient and concords. All were priced at $89.99.

thanks for the heads up. gonna call my nearest outlet and see if they got them as well.

They'll be priced at $99 here in CA. I'll wait for your update.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

OUTLET UPDATE: the outlet i just stopped at had various sizes of draft day, gradient and concords. All were priced at $89.99.

thanks for the heads up. gonna call my nearest outlet and see if they got them as well.

They'll be priced at $99 here in CA. I'll wait for your update.

with the up coming sale those will be priced nicely

with the up coming sale those will be priced nicely

nice, in two-three months time the camos would be outlet bound too!!
smile.gif
nice update!
smile.gif
and right with the coupon it would come out to $63 or $70 in CA...thats a great deal!!!

nice, in two-three months time the camos would be outlet bound too!!
smile.gif
nice update!
smile.gif
and right with the coupon it would come out to $63 or $70 in CA...thats a great deal!!!

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Just saw the grey camos at Footaction today in DFW. Too bad they didn't have my size. These may be my last pair of VIs...
I wonder when the online sites will get these

Wondering this as well. Waiting for Eastbay to get these so I can use my 25% coupon. Any word Eastbay Rep?

Sorry guys, we do not have any release information for these this month. I suggest checking back in August for any updates. Thanks.  

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Just saw the grey camos at Footaction today in DFW. Too bad they didn't have my size. These may be my last pair of VIs...
I wonder when the online sites will get these

Wondering this as well. Waiting for Eastbay to get these so I can use my 25% coupon. Any word Eastbay Rep?

Sorry guys, we do not have any release information for these this month. I suggest checking back in August for any updates. Thanks.  

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by DFABIX

has anyone already managed to get coupons for the F&F sale?

The outlets near me in NJ are stingy and don't give them out.
devil.gif

Hit Ebay and paid $4.00 each..  One guy has already sold 50 coupons  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

has anyone already managed to get coupons for the F&F sale?

The outlets near me in NJ are stingy and don't give them out.
devil.gif

Hit Ebay and paid $4.00 each..  One guy has already sold 50 coupons  
ohwell.gif

Sold 50? ridiculous ha aren't you supposed to give them out? but my friend told me johnson creek outlet in WI has gradients draft days and concords priced at $89.99

Sold 50? ridiculous ha aren't you supposed to give them out? but my friend told me johnson creek outlet in WI has gradients draft days and concords priced at $89.99

I dont understand why they wouldnt give them out?
but it is what it is....

$63 for a pair of VI's would be borderline robbery....need to get a hold of those coupons in Socal...
maybe I'll roll by the Block and see if they are "stingy" too....haha

I dont understand why they wouldnt give them out?
but it is what it is....

$63 for a pair of VI's would be borderline robbery....need to get a hold of those coupons in Socal...
maybe I'll roll by the Block and see if they are "stingy" too....haha

Back
Top Bottom