THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

9fv0hz.jpg
Sold...

Cannot wait for these!

x2!

excuse the dumb question (haven't been in here for some time) but...

Do the urbans have a set date for release?

T.I.A!

Probably the best camo.....Might have to pick these up....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

9fv0hz.jpg
Sold...

Cannot wait for these!

x2!

excuse the dumb question (haven't been in here for some time) but...

Do the urbans have a set date for release?

T.I.A!

Probably the best camo.....Might have to pick these up....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

i cant find any urban camos in my area. fishy. i might have to go peep some locations

Footaction at The Parks Mall in Arlington...if you want to make that drive from the NorthPark area.

i cant find any urban camos in my area. fishy. i might have to go peep some locations

Footaction at The Parks Mall in Arlington...if you want to make that drive from the NorthPark area.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

You in Dallas Dark? Thats news... I'll go peep them after work today. Thanks for the heads up. Strange how no where else got these. Know why? Are they gonna drop later?

You in Dallas Dark? Thats news... I'll go peep them after work today. Thanks for the heads up. Strange how no where else got these. Know why? Are they gonna drop later?

Yeah, I live right in the middle of Mavericks/Cowboys/Rangers country! LOLDon't know why no one else has them tho...my man at NP HoH told me he'd let me know when they got them.

Yeah, I live right in the middle of Mavericks/Cowboys/Rangers country! LOLDon't know why no one else has them tho...my man at NP HoH told me he'd let me know when they got them.

ANYONE have any recent printable coupons for in store purchases 15-25% off?
I see the link on page 203 is gone, wondering if anyone had a recent copy they could share! Really appreciate it if so...

ANYONE have any recent printable coupons for in store purchases 15-25% off?
I see the link on page 203 is gone, wondering if anyone had a recent copy they could share! Really appreciate it if so...

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Picked up the Urban Camo's tonight and they are fire. Picking up 8 pairs of blackouts tomorrow for my wedding party, thank tebow my fiance understands my shoe problem.

congrats, if only my fiance was that understanding....

JZ

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Picked up the Urban Camo's tonight and they are fire. Picking up 8 pairs of blackouts tomorrow for my wedding party, thank tebow my fiance understands my shoe problem.

congrats, if only my fiance was that understanding....

JZ

Yeah, I live right in the middle of Mavericks/Cowboys/Rangers country! LOL Don't know why no one else has them tho...my man at NP HoH told me he'd let me know when they got them.

Now we talking! You need to come over when we have a Laces and Leafs session. Haha. I sent you a PM

NP, I usually have ter or billy put me down. No word but I hear that they might get a shipment within the next 2 weeks... same goes for solars

Yeah, I live right in the middle of Mavericks/Cowboys/Rangers country! LOL Don't know why no one else has them tho...my man at NP HoH told me he'd let me know when they got them.

Now we talking! You need to come over when we have a Laces and Leafs session. Haha. I sent you a PM

NP, I usually have ter or billy put me down. No word but I hear that they might get a shipment within the next 2 weeks... same goes for solars

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Hoping them things hit Swoosh.
do you ever have a post that doesn't have the word "Swoosh"?  We know..you have a Swoosh account....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Hoping them things hit Swoosh.
do you ever have a post that doesn't have the word "Swoosh"?  We know..you have a Swoosh account....
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom