THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

From fellow NT'er across the pond who was kind enough to get my pairs @COST
pimp.gif
. However, he made a killing on selling oddball sized pairs on the bay
smokin.gif

397096625.jpg

From fellow NT'er across the pond who was kind enough to get my pairs @COST
pimp.gif
. However, he made a killing on selling oddball sized pairs on the bay
smokin.gif

397096625.jpg

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Originally Posted by thapointguy

TB3 are clean and simple, they are perfect for the summertime. That's why ppl that likes Kobe opted for them instead of camos. They might be a bigger hit come Fall or hunting season.
laugh.gif
QFT. I went in for the camos, walked out with the TB3's
happy.gif

I did the same thing, but had a pair of the Rice's in my hand, saw the TBIII in my size, copped those.

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Originally Posted by thapointguy

TB3 are clean and simple, they are perfect for the summertime. That's why ppl that likes Kobe opted for them instead of camos. They might be a bigger hit come Fall or hunting season.
laugh.gif
QFT. I went in for the camos, walked out with the TB3's
happy.gif

I did the same thing, but had a pair of the Rice's in my hand, saw the TBIII in my size, copped those.

Put them red laces in my TYs.  I can't stop staring at them so I mounted them above my monitor
laugh.gif
.  Was going to keep the black laces looking at pics but decided to swap em out and I'm surprised at how well the red goes.  Just wish they made these laces a couple inches longer, but it's perfect if you don't plan on using the top eyelet.

Put them red laces in my TYs.  I can't stop staring at them so I mounted them above my monitor
laugh.gif
.  Was going to keep the black laces looking at pics but decided to swap em out and I'm surprised at how well the red goes.  Just wish they made these laces a couple inches longer, but it's perfect if you don't plan on using the top eyelet.

^dope pic. i feel like chaos a very much underrated, i love mine they are for sure top 3.

^dope pic. i feel like chaos a very much underrated, i love mine they are for sure top 3.

Saw the Camo's collecting dust today. Not selling that well.......Pass for me.....

Saw the Camo's collecting dust today. Not selling that well.......Pass for me.....

^ nice pick up Rod! I saw them today I just didn't like them maybe if the khaki was lighter in color.

Back
Top Bottom