THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^ nice pick up Rod! I saw them today I just didn't like them maybe if the khaki was lighter in color.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Thanks AL! No worries, we cop what we like!

^ military discount Fo sho

Yep. Its a dope concept the color was much darker than expected. The other 2 camo's I will have to see in person to cast judgment

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Thanks AL! No worries, we cop what we like!

^ military discount Fo sho

Yep. Its a dope concept the color was much darker than expected. The other 2 camo's I will have to see in person to cast judgment

One more iPhone pic... DSLR pics later...

Pardon the bad lighting!

For some reason, these are my most snug ZKVI...

One more iPhone pic... DSLR pics later...

Pardon the bad lighting!

For some reason, these are my most snug ZKVI...

Is the khaki color dominant on the camos? Don't have the chance to see them in person. I like the olive color with the black but the khaki color i'm not too fond of.

Is the khaki color dominant on the camos? Don't have the chance to see them in person. I like the olive color with the black but the khaki color i'm not too fond of.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It's about the same amount as the olive and black on the base...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It's about the same amount as the olive and black on the base...

real nice on foot shot of the Camos mjrod. i am LOVING MINE, heel cup is my favorite other than the Grinch, had to get to hoh right at opening for mine, good sizes went quick as per employee.

mjrod IF ya get a chance and its not a hassle canya toss them red grinch laces in 1 camos sheo and post it ?

love the Camo cause there isnt a drop of white on the entire shoe, well well well well well worth the wait

real nice on foot shot of the Camos mjrod. i am LOVING MINE, heel cup is my favorite other than the Grinch, had to get to hoh right at opening for mine, good sizes went quick as per employee.

mjrod IF ya get a chance and its not a hassle canya toss them red grinch laces in 1 camos sheo and post it ?

love the Camo cause there isnt a drop of white on the entire shoe, well well well well well worth the wait

Nice mjrod!

I copped on Eastbay last night.
Finally another shoe that doesn't have that white outsole!
Definitely one of the best parts of this shoe for me!

Nice mjrod!

I copped on Eastbay last night.
Finally another shoe that doesn't have that white outsole!
Definitely one of the best parts of this shoe for me!

camos look amazing, just can't see myself wearing them. can we get some pics with the crimson grinch laces?

camos look amazing, just can't see myself wearing them. can we get some pics with the crimson grinch laces?

Thanks guys! I'll take some shots with the red laces hopefully today... Crimson laces are coming off my Chinas...

I agree with the lack A white sole... Finally, lol...

Thanks guys! I'll take some shots with the red laces hopefully today... Crimson laces are coming off my Chinas...

I agree with the lack A white sole... Finally, lol...

Crimson laces in the camos look terrible.

You'll see.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom