THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

btw if anyone's got the scoop on a size 9 pair of Tour Yellow 6s let me know please! Stateside or in the great white north!

You guys think people loss enthusiam for the shoe since the lakers are eliminated or that the colorway just isn't real enticing. Then again, people probably opted for the TBs.

You guys think people loss enthusiam for the shoe since the lakers are eliminated or that the colorway just isn't real enticing. Then again, people probably opted for the TBs.

^yeah i think for a lot of people it can be any or more than one of those factors. For myself, it's just that the camo's aren't me.

but i also think that nike has switched up from what we're use to with the V's. The colorways are releasing over a long time period. With the V's, we had the POPS, Finals, 5Rings all in a matter of months at this time last year. It feels like nike is taking a break themselves (with the lakers being eliminated) and aren't working overtime to put out dope colorways.

but each to his own
grin.gif

^yeah i think for a lot of people it can be any or more than one of those factors. For myself, it's just that the camo's aren't me.

but i also think that nike has switched up from what we're use to with the V's. The colorways are releasing over a long time period. With the V's, we had the POPS, Finals, 5Rings all in a matter of months at this time last year. It feels like nike is taking a break themselves (with the lakers being eliminated) and aren't working overtime to put out dope colorways.

but each to his own
grin.gif

pimp.gif

damn, showed up at my FL and they didn't have the camos. Seems like they're everywhere, maybe I'll wait for a discount.

pimp.gif

damn, showed up at my FL and they didn't have the camos. Seems like they're everywhere, maybe I'll wait for a discount.

ndc looks like it still has a fsr from the size select. im not completely sure though because i know sometimes you pick your size but they only tell you its sold out when you try to checkout.

ndc looks like it still has a fsr from the size select. im not completely sure though because i know sometimes you pick your size but they only tell you its sold out when you try to checkout.

Back
Top Bottom