THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Quick question how do the 6s fit if they buy them true to size? i mean my ocs and chinas are a half size up but i haven't worn them yet. just curious.

I finally pulled the trigger on some Tour Yellows! I wasn't sure if i shoulda copped them but theyre just too damn beautiful!

I finally pulled the trigger on some Tour Yellows! I wasn't sure if i shoulda copped them but theyre just too damn beautiful!

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Nice one! Tour Yellows are under the radar... So Beautiful in person tho...

I got thru from Eastbay, after waiting for 20 min. "Virtually"!!

First I got 16 min. wait time, "I told myself I'll try my luck 'coz I don't want to pay Illinois tax if I go to NDC"

So after the 16 min. wait I got to the Checkout page, clicked on "Next" to put my CC Info then voila!! I got back to Initial checkout page where I have to wait for another 2 min.

To make things worse I got another 2 min. after I finished the initial 2 min. wait time....

Good thing I guess is that not too many people have my size...

For sure it already happened to somebody else, but this so called "Virtual Line" is so stressing and makes your customers look dumb!!

After all of this happened to me, You can still get "cut" in a "Virtual Line" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a big complainer when it comes to this, as long as I got through and received a confirm e-mail it's no biggie..

But seriously Eastbay if you guys can improve your Checkout Procedure that'll be nice, especially for days like this 6 shoes dropping from Nike all at the same date... 
tongue.gif

I got thru from Eastbay, after waiting for 20 min. "Virtually"!!

First I got 16 min. wait time, "I told myself I'll try my luck 'coz I don't want to pay Illinois tax if I go to NDC"

So after the 16 min. wait I got to the Checkout page, clicked on "Next" to put my CC Info then voila!! I got back to Initial checkout page where I have to wait for another 2 min.

To make things worse I got another 2 min. after I finished the initial 2 min. wait time....

Good thing I guess is that not too many people have my size...

For sure it already happened to somebody else, but this so called "Virtual Line" is so stressing and makes your customers look dumb!!

After all of this happened to me, You can still get "cut" in a "Virtual Line" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a big complainer when it comes to this, as long as I got through and received a confirm e-mail it's no biggie..

But seriously Eastbay if you guys can improve your Checkout Procedure that'll be nice, especially for days like this 6 shoes dropping from Nike all at the same date... 
tongue.gif

Eastbay answered after 1 hour wait. Lady got my info, put me on hold- then disconnected. FML!

Eastbay answered after 1 hour wait. Lady got my info, put me on hold- then disconnected. FML!

Looks like the camos are still available on Eastbay. Tried to get another Size 11 and it let me add. 

Looks like the camos are still available on Eastbay. Tried to get another Size 11 and it let me add. 

Waited 45 minutes on the phone with Eastbay but got my pairs. Longest ever usually takes 15 min.

^ Lady said i was the first person to ask her about the Camos. Hope i like them. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

screw the timer on Eastbay

NDC FTW. No timer and no beat up box (yes, I care about my boxes). Eastbay was only going to save me 5 bucks after I choose the gift box option.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

screw the timer on Eastbay

NDC FTW. No timer and no beat up box (yes, I care about my boxes). Eastbay was only going to save me 5 bucks after I choose the gift box option.

Waited 45 minutes on the phone with Eastbay but got my pairs. Longest ever usually takes 15 min.

^ Lady said i was the first person to ask her about the Camos. Hope i like them. 
laugh.gif

FYI sneaker heads.  I just bought my husband the Kobe Camo's on www.nike.com and there was no wait what so ever.  I was on hold and waiting online for eastbay and it stated I had over two hours.  Check out the Nike website asap to get your sneakers.  There is still a full size run.

From Wife of a sneaker head!

FYI sneaker heads.  I just bought my husband the Kobe Camo's on www.nike.com and there was no wait what so ever.  I was on hold and waiting online for eastbay and it stated I had over two hours.  Check out the Nike website asap to get your sneakers.  There is still a full size run.

From Wife of a sneaker head!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

You got that right.
happy.gif
I just acquired my pair the other day and put em on immediately.
smokin.gif
Some dude at the gym asked me if I had em customized.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

You got that right.
happy.gif
I just acquired my pair the other day and put em on immediately.
smokin.gif
Some dude at the gym asked me if I had em customized.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom