THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Got my TB3s. Went to get Camos and have a 3 hour wait... Also been holding on Eastbays gold club line for 15 minutes...

Copped on NDC right away. I forgot to login so they charged me the $8 shipping, didn't realize til I got the receipt. Gotta call em up

Copped on NDC right away. I forgot to login so they charged me the $8 shipping, didn't realize til I got the receipt. Gotta call em up

Copped a pair of Camos on NDC. However, trying to see if Eastbay can get through with the timer. I only have 10 minutes left...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Eastbay can take their wait system straight to hell.

Idk why people still even deal with them.
Because free 3 day shipping with gold club, no tax, and I have a $500 giftcard to spend that I bought at 20% off.

Because free 3 day shipping with gold club, no tax, and I have a $500 giftcard to spend that I bought at 20% off.

Copped a pair of Camos on NDC. However, trying to see if Eastbay can get through with the timer. I only have 10 minutes left...
tongue.gif

camos copped with ease on ndc. even earlier today i wasn't feeling em that much but i kept checking out pics and before i knew it i was on ndc puttin in an order. ima be straight up with you though that happens to me a lot on kobes

camos copped with ease on ndc. even earlier today i wasn't feeling em that much but i kept checking out pics and before i knew it i was on ndc puttin in an order. ima be straight up with you though that happens to me a lot on kobes

Im in the exact same situation... Its been 28 minutes now on the phone. I thought Gold club got some kind of priority. I was wrong.

Im in the exact same situation... Its been 28 minutes now on the phone. I thought Gold club got some kind of priority. I was wrong.

Originally Posted by maulrat

I placed my order on NDC with real money, still have to wait 50min on eastbay to try them with the gift card. I may get the shoes, but this hour wait is garbage. Whoever thought of this system deserves the death penalty.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by maulrat

I placed my order on NDC with real money, still have to wait 50min on eastbay to try them with the gift card. I may get the shoes, but this hour wait is garbage. Whoever thought of this system deserves the death penalty.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom