The Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider (2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Got my mind....going

Yep. Read both last night and today I was really looking at people like we are one in the same. As in, they are me, and I am them. Sooo hard to do. 

Because if your brain stopped working today, they would all disappear, therefore, making them players in YOUR world. Or you could think of it like you actually are the universe.
357m3oz.jpg

nah, but really thats a great point

I never believe anything as 100% fact, but this person brings up interesting concepts to keep in mind.

I get a religious vibe from it though. Like it's trying to push religion in some way...

MOST DEFINITELY

Originally Posted by tyisny

I dont know whether this is real or fake... Whether its met with an agenda or not.... What i do know is that Its here to make people think!!!.... +#%% Religion, +#%% conspiracy theorist, all that extra %#%%@%$$.... 

All these articles are asking is that you strip yourself down to your simplest form and simply think
ohwell.gif
I only read a handful of articles DC posted but this is definitely what I'm taking from what I read. I don't even know what to believe in what I just read but, THINK is definitely something that stood out every time.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Law of attraction.. frequency... energy... the mind...

If we live in fear & anger, then we attract more negativity. More hatred, more greed.

But if we change our outlook into something positive, we send more positive frequency. If we love more, if we think & practice more good deeds to attain more peace, we deflect negative possibilities.

This may be unbelievable but it's working every moment. Trust me. It's never too late to try.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

NT has really made me more open minded over the years

Originally Posted by buggz05

All I'm sayin is AboveTopSecret is ran by a lawyer who works for the government. It's purpose is to dump a ishload of tracking cookies on your computer, as well as water down the real information that is out there by constantly putting up more B.S.

HH is a variant Insider, meant to throw you off.

You have to be able to spot those Anti-Christ...
Definitely in the back of my mind while reading this stuff.

Originally Posted by tyisny

what I like about this read is that a big percentage of it has to deal with simply bettering yourself

Yep

Originally Posted by pookieman

Eh DC....thanks for this, after this weekend, I really need to start finding myself...as I seem to have lost myself a few years back....

I like this.

I dont mean any offense at all when I say this, but through your posts, you always seemed like a lost soul to me.

I'm glad you've decided you need to find yourself.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I never believe anything as 100% fact, but this person brings up interesting concepts to keep in mind.

I get a religious vibe from it though. Like it's trying to push religion in some way...

MOST DEFINITELY
i got a religious vibe also, there is clearly a trinity in his religion, he admits to believing in having a Christ tho Jesus is not it, and the One and the Mind which are all supposed to be different entities but in some kind of hierarchy that is different than Christianitys trinity

in all honesty i wasnt interested in his religion at all, i wanted to kno, where does he live? what is his bloodlines name? how many bloodlines are there? how do they control the controllers of "our world"? how far back do they date? and what is truly special about them other than them manipulating the world's finances, like are they aliens like in assassins creed or are they just people who have a pure lineage

now that i think about it dude came off as a vampire

Vsano wrote:
Law of attraction.. frequency... energy... the mind...

If we live in fear & anger, then we attract more negativity. More hatred, more greed.

But if we change our outlook into something positive, we send more positive frequency. If we love more, if we think & practice more good deeds to attain more peace, we deflect negative possibilities.

This may be unbelievable but it's working every moment. Trust me. It's never too late to try.

if every person put this analogy into thought, this world would be a lot different.....this statement above has a lot of power....
glasses.gif

This Heavy_Hand or whatever his name is $$%%*@%*. Why the hell should i believe anything this guy is talking about? Because he says he is from a bloodline ruling family? No. I want to know the details, not this story crap about a fifth age or what sounds like positive life advice that anyone could give.

I have no reason to waste my time reading this hoping that all of a sudden I'll become a better "soul" after having read his wall of text.

He is telling all of us to think? Wow, I almost forgot I did that yesterday. On to the next one.Oh yeah 56789. This post is my 1234th.

You're not gonna become a better soul by reading this stuff, but you will by embracing the positive forces around you and learning what it truly means to love and live positively.

the problem i have with HH is that if you read the bible, its reflective of the personality of satan. mixing in half truths with a concerned message. its the same +!!# diff day kinda deal. he/they out themselves by saying a compromised channel will reveal events and dates. but then retracts and says i havent given any ... which it does at the beginning.

the WHOLE message here is that YOU are god or one with god ... which is the same blasphemy that satan threw up. so be careful with this as it is dangerous.

even being aware, theres stuff here that each and everyone should take caution with.

The Soul makes the body cry because it is the first time it came to this physical realm (althoughthis is a very limited number) or because it realises it has returned through reincarnation, afterfailing in the former life (

roll.gif

or because you have to cry to remove the blockages that prevent you from drowning....

but sure, its your soul crying out

Originally Posted by ybyb19

@buggz where would you suggest a good place to start looking for the "truth"?

It's hard to say. I just say follow your intuition, it's there for a reason. Sorry for being so vague. 

The first guy was smart and seemed to know what he was talking bout...the second guy said San Francisco would be uninhabitable by 2009 and a new world currency would be introduced that same year, somebodies trolling.

Interesting, I found that he mentioned deterioration within are daily consumption appealing. Can't say much about the rest, but def interesting.

All of the parts about predicting the future national issues or who holds the power really doesn't mean anything, because at the end of the day we, even as a whole, can't do anything to change it (like he said, earth is a prison)

but the spirituality stuff is spot on.  About how we are not our physical body, there is no such thing as others, we are all one with no separation, and being good to others is the #1 most important thing

whether or not you believe in a spiritual master power or not, just be good to "people", and be thankful.

may be a bump but I always like this articles about the insides whether true or not.

Just started reading . . .

And sometimes when I eat Doritos or French Fries or chips or whatever, my eyes get low, and it does feel trance like

160 Lbs, 6 foot one, and a high schooler btw, so it's not an obesity thing

Interesting . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom