The Return of Michael Jackson: VOL: Is this real?

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

eek.gif
No way it even looked like his walk

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Umm... How bout nooooooo?

I hope yall dont really think that was him

Ohh the MJ hater just had to walk along and KILL THIS THREAD http://photobucket.com/images/****
lol MJ hater? No. Good try though buddy
wink.gif

Crap.

I forgot people do this when a heralded figure dies.

*waits for the upcoming reports of Mike appearing in the clouds, dropping out of granola clusters in cereal boxes, and speaking through cat's meows,dolphin's screeches, and dog barks*

spooky...
indifferent.gif

where the ^#^$ was the body?!? shadows just dont come out of nowhere!!!!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Crap.

*waits for the upcoming reports of Mike appearing in the clouds, dropping out of granola clusters in cereal boxes, and speaking through cat's meows, dolphin's screeches, and dog barks*
dude, just get out of all the MJ threads already.

Crap.

*waits for the upcoming reports of Mike appearing in the clouds, dropping out of granola clusters in cereal boxes, and speaking through cat's meows, dolphin's screeches, and dog barks*

I mean, Did u bother to watch the video tho???

whyte1der05five:
23ska909red02:
Crap.

I mean, Did u bother to watch the video tho???
Absolutely.

Super Producer J:
23ska909red02:
Crap.

What exactly are you talking about? Because... count 'em... this is the second MJ thread I've posted in. That means... do the math (2minus one)... I had only posted in a grand total of ONE Michael Jackson thread before this one.

One.

Uno.

Apology accepted.

Let me rephrase that then, just stay out of any MJ thread that appears because what you bring is nothing but another hater to the page.

Super Producer J:
Let me rephrase that then, just stay out of any MJ thread that appears because what you bring is nothing but another hater to the page.
I'm sorry you have trouble accepting opinions that are opposite yours.

I'd work on that if I were you.

But I'm not you, so continue on labeling people 'hater' if they have a opinion that you don't like.

Super Producer J:
23ska909red02:
Crap.

What exactly are you talking about? Because... count 'em... this is the second MJ thread I've posted in. That means... do the math (2 minus one)... I had only posted in a grand total of ONE Michael Jackson thread before this one.

One.

Uno.

Apology accepted.

Super Producer J:
I'm sorry you have trouble accepting opinions that are opposite yours.

I'd work on that if I were you.

But I'm not you, so continue on labeling people 'hater' if they have a opinion that you don't like.

I have no problem with opposing views, it just becomes rather boring when you see an SN (consider context) and know what's coming next.

Super Producer J:
I have no problem with opposing views, it just becomes rather boring when you see an SN (consider context) and know what's coming next.
Find other ways to be entertained then. Do you know how many SNs give out predictable responses on message boards? Guess what? The next time I seea new MJ thread, if I see your SN in the thread, I'm pretty sure I know what type of response you're going to give. You know what's pitiful aboutthat?

Absolutely nothing.

Do you.

Back
Top Bottom