The RETRO Gaming Thread!

giphy.gif

View media item 2477071Figured this would be worth posting here and appreciated. Got it for 150.50. Steal of the century. Next time I go home I'll post my Dreamcast collection.

Wow. I have this game at home just sitting alone with mvc2 had no idea these sold for that much.... I wonder why I always loved playing it
Aldo have rival schools

I don't know what it is but the Dreamcast is still my favorite system of all time. It was everything I wanted from Sega after all their mistakes.

But then the PS2 happened :smh:

I just got a ps2 slim today? What are some must have games for ps2? I'd really appreciate the help thanks guys.

Last edited:
Been playing Psychonauts exclusively since I got that Xbox from goodwill. This game aged so well, lovin it

Last edited:
I just got a ps2 slim today for free from a garage sale. Is this system backwards compatible with ps1? What are some must have games for ps2? I'd really appreciate the help thanks guys.

MvC2

NBA street vol 2

I believe it's backwards compatible so you can get the likes Tekken, Marvel Super Heroes, parappa

I just got a ps2 slim today? What are some must have games for ps2? I'd really appreciate the help thanks guys.

Gran Turismo 3 and/or 4
Final Gantasy X
GTA San Andreas and/or Vice City
Socom 1 & 2
Soul Calibur
Metal Gear Solid 2

All are great games I personally vouch for.

Also heard good things about God of War, Okami, Persona, Bully, and Onimusha but never played them

Final fantasy 12, shadow hearts, dragon quest 8, mgs 2&3, ratchet and clank 2&3, gta vice and andreas, etc.

God of War 1-2, Devil May Cry 1-3, Metal Gear Solid 2-3, Monster Hunter, Shadow of the Colossus, Resident Evil 4, Ape Escape 2, Sly Cooper 1-3, The Getaway, The Warriors, Dragon Quest VIII, Black, Fahrenheit, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven, Okami, Beyond Good and Evil, The Simpsons: Hit and Run, Dark Cloud 1-2, Killer 7

Back
Top Bottom