The RETRO Gaming Thread!

RCO001_1462731501.jpg
I remember Turok being a revolutionary game in the dawn of 3D gaming. Nowadays, looking at it like its a POS.

Never knew there was a Halloween game for Atari. Mess looks horrible, but still…
I’ve known about it for a while but it’s such a rare game to find in the wild (garage sales, thrift stores , flea markets...etc).

I did get lucky enough to find it’s other half, a game just as rare. Texas Chainsaw Massacre for the Atari 2600. I picked it up in a game lot a few years back on OfferUp.
1686242735683.png

I’ve known about it for a while but it’s such a rare game to find in the wild (garage sales, thrift stores , flea markets...etc).

I did get lucky enough to find it’s other half, a game just as rare. Texas Chainsaw Massacre for the Atari 2600. I picked it up in a game lot a few years back on OfferUp.
1686242735683.png

Texas Chainsaw game looks better. I can see myself playing that some back in the day, being that you play as Leatherface

I was just playing SMB and Punch-Out on my NES mini yesterday. I beat SMB easily but only got half way there in the boxing game. Still lots of fun to play after all these years 👍
were you doing all worlds in SMB or just warping thru tunnels? it would be cool to do all those secrets and easter eggs, I knew there are lots and I had done a few. haven't done infinite lives though as my brother did it for me back then.

sneeker sneeker I did the warp thing, beat the game and then started playing the harder faster version on level 7. Didn’t beat it again due to lack of time. It was sooo much fun though, memory started to kick in and remembered lots of the old tricks and what shortcuts to take 😃

Yeah, those hammer bros are annoying deal with and gave me the most problems, lol.

Last time I tried playing Punch Out Great Tiger put hands all over me lol. I was so disappointed in myself lol.

That’s funny! Hey, could’ve been worse. At least you didn’t lose to Glass Joe :lol:
Go peep a YouTube vid when you got a minute, Great Tiger has a pretty simple pattern.

That’s funny! Hey, could’ve been worse. At least you didn’t lose to Glass Joe :lol:
Go peep a YouTube vid when you got a minute, Great Tiger has a pretty simple pattern.
Bro when we were discussing this earlier I had a video playing of the previous world record holder as I typed lol

Back
Top Bottom