The RETRO Gaming Thread!

donkey kong was cool! i forgot that one...i tried to get into zelda as an adult...but i hated the graphics...and i loved the snes zelda

Got these travel cases for Christmas.
20191225_135659_resize_99.jpg
20191225_135737.jpg

I used to use this OG PSX back I've had since the 90's.

20191225_134911.jpg

of all the old consoles the N64 is one of the consoles i like the least...i still have my original console and the box it came in but cant think of any good games outside of mario 64, mariokart, and goldeneye...

what are some fun games im missing out on?
There arent many but most 1st party and rare (the company) games are worth checking out. Diddy kong racing & banjo kazooie are better than mario kart and mario 64 and ill die on that hill

of all the old consoles the N64 is one of the consoles i like the least...i still have my original console and the box it came in but cant think of any good games outside of mario 64, mariokart, and goldeneye...

what are some fun games im missing out on?
QB club, basically all the wrestling games

just copped me a genesis mini... with the wireless controller and the memory card with all the games came out over a bill smh... all good i know im a enjoy it... and i know its the last mini im a cop for a minute unless the n64 releases which i doubt

Last edited:
Nike Jordan Nike Jordan Excellent pick up my G. Console needs a good wipe down with some IPA though, same for the controller. If the analog stick is worn out you can get an excellent replacement that replicates the original's precision: https://steelsticks64.com/?product=n64-steelbowl-a-grade

Wave Race and the AKi wrestling games are excellent, Road Rash had some potential but wasn't that great. Maybe they should've left it as a 2D sprite based game but enhanced the gameplay, stages and music.

There arent many but most 1st party and rare (the company) games are worth checking out. Diddy kong racing & banjo kazooie are better than mario kart and mario 64 and ill die on that hill

I am willing to die with you when it comes to liking Diddy Kong Racing over Mario Kart 64.

Back
Top Bottom