The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Man I just bought a Genesis recently, got Ecco the Dolphin, Sonic and some others. I might cop... only if the price goes down.

With the screen and controls being so small on the original game boy, and the lighting issues with the screen as well,
I found that game extremely difficult and so did others from what I remember. Too difficult for a Mario game at the time.

With the screen and controls being so small on the original game boy, and the lighting issues with the screen as well,
I found that game extremely difficult and so did others from what I remember. Too difficult for a Mario game at the time.

One of the reasons I never cared for the Gameboy. I was more into the Sega Game Gear but that was a few years later.

One of the reasons I never cared for the Gameboy. I was more into the Sega Game Gear but that was a few years later.

I had Tetris on the NES.
So when offered to play gameboy Tetris...

tenor.gif

Only played GameBoy games with the N64 Attachment that let me play it on my TV.

Never actually owned a GameBOY

My G DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I think the only official licensed Game Boy players were for SNES & Gamecube. There was some type of Transfer Pak for the Pokemon N64 games though, but that might've been for save states or some type of cross platform sharing.

My G DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I think the only official licensed Game Boy players were for SNES & Gamecube. There was some type of Transfer Pak for the Pokemon N64 games though, but that might've been for save states or some type of cross platform sharing.
Yea, the one for Pokemon. Maybe that is what I was thinking about. It was only the Pokemon games that I "played."

Now you got me questioning what I remember........damn.

Easily the Game Boy's killer app - most of the other games were cheeks. :smh:

Besides some of the games being bad, I just wanted to play outside with friends. Wasn’t trying to look like what these kids look like today with a phone attached to their face all day.

Back
Top Bottom