The RETRO Gaming Thread!

1FC486DE-2C2A-4F76-B1C9-90DB594EF2C0.jpeg

89CE7A40-C69C-4E69-ADD0-62FB4F49228F.jpeg

Monthly gc pickup. Shoutout to Gabriella from Toys R Us for making this possible.

Embarassed to admit I never played THUG1, especially since some consider it the GOAT tony hawk game

Damn....found Castlevania: curse of darkness for the PS2 but the disc is missing. Thrift store thieves got to it first :smh:

Damn....found Castlevania: curse of darkness for the PS2 but the disc is missing. Thrift store thieves got to it first :smh:

ps2 version has shot up in value recently, when i bought my copy it was a 12-15 average sold price now its up to $35+...i wonder whats the difference between the xbox n the ps2 version...places around me normally put tape on the games to keep em closed, or they right a number on the inside of the case and keep the discs under the register. i would of asked for the case and hope to find the game later lol

ps2 version has shot up in value recently, when i bought my copy it was a 12-15 average sold price now its up to $35+...i wonder whats the difference between the xbox n the ps2 version...places around me normally put tape on the games to keep em closed, or they right a number on the inside of the case and keep the discs under the register. i would of asked for the case and hope to find the game later lol

I don’t know what the differences could be but I’m assuming the PS2 demand is climbing overall. Yeah, I know those security tactics stores use but my local one doesn’t do that. They’ll have super expensive games just out in the open so I’m not surprised the game was taken. The employees don’t do that number thing either :frown:

I know some guy did a mod of NBA Jam TE with updated teams and rosters but the game characters looked the same on screen. I was just thinking how dope a version of Hangtime would be, much harder due to the graphics obviously but one can dream.

300px-NSMBUDX_Penguin_Suit.png

Penguin Suit
First appearance New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009)
Latest appearance New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (2019)

Back
Top Bottom