The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Just a tip, if you do plan on selling games with aftermarket/custom labels — the value of that cartridge diminishes if it doesn’t have the original label on it. But if you don’t mind craft away

Thanks, I just meant as far as buying cartridges that didn't have good labels and restoring them myself. Any retro game I purchase I do so with the intent to keep forever. I know sometimes the beat up cartridges might go for a little cheaper so might be a good way to save a few bucks.

giphy.gif

^oh man, reminds me how i never pulled off the "animality" as a kid. Had to "show mercy" and all these steps that were too complex for 8 year old me.

Going to have to scoop mk trilogy

I know ms owns rare, but I won’t be surprised if they allow Nintendo to use those great games. lol n64 didn’t age too well imo but for a 4 player party it’s a blast for a little while.

I know ms owns rare, but I won’t be surprised if they allow Nintendo to use those great games. lol n64 didn’t age too well imo but for a 4 player party it’s a blast for a little while.

You mean you won't be surprised if they DON'T allow Nintendo to use those great games?

You do bring up a good point about the N64 being a great 4 player system. Hopefully the mini version comes with all 4 controller ports.

The only animality I was ever able to do was Liu Kang turning into a dragon and biting you in half, could do all the brutalitys tho haha

Na lol I’d wont be surprised if they do let them. Currently you can sign onto Xbox live from your switch via Minecraft. Microsoft seems to be working with Nintendo, and Nintendo with them as well. Although it all seems to benefit Nintendo more in this case. But it would be cool to see one of these forgotten franchises make a come back.

Hoarders with money are the worst! No way to reason with them. There's one near me who has a "store"....yet nothing gets sold. Old dude just likes to chill inside with all his stuff and have conversations with people who foolishly walk in thinking they have a shot at buying anything :lol:

AI in MK were always cheap lol
Agreed but especially true in the port for Ps1. There's a YouTube vid of some guy passing the game and even he had battles of rage trying to finish.

Back
Top Bottom