The RETRO Gaming Thread!

All of Billy Mitchell's high score records have been invalided and disqualified by both Twin Galaxies and Guinness World Records after it was discovered that Mitchell used MAME instead of the arcade hardware.

Picked up one of those atgames genesis the one where u can put the cartridge. Today for 7. I’ll probably give it to my cousin who still got a few good sega games me and him used to play sega all day.

Also I got myself an reshelled pikachu ags 101, screen is damn bright !
43591FC9-3325-4B1E-82CD-85AA77CCA8B6.jpeg

Attachments

• 78FFADA2-19E8-46B8-8E6A-73EF7516F6D3.jpeg
    78FFADA2-19E8-46B8-8E6A-73EF7516F6D3.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 3
https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/13/17237000/sega-mega-drive-mini-classic-edition

Polygon just confirmed it...............WOW, that means this announcement meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

With AtGames is in-charge of the Genesis minis, THIS IS A ****ING FAIL

#RIPSegaFanboys

Why even make an announcement if it's gonna be running the exact same AT Games trash hardware in a different case? One could argue that this is a regression as it doesn't even have that worthless cartridge port. :smh: :sick:

You cats gotta unlike bigjny88 bigjny88 's original post.

vood99 vood99 , I wish I can DISLIKE my own original post :smh::emoji_cry:

All good my bro and didn't want to shoot the messenger but does SEGA not even look at any feedback or reviews of the garbage that AT Games is churning out? Are those cheques from AT Games that good? :nerd:

Nintendo improved their SNES Mini emulator vs. the NES Mini. AT Games on the other hand won't even test whether their bundled games work correctly.

Price I should pay for a launch Dreamcast? OG color (not sega sports,) with 1 controller, all cords, but no VMU?

Back
Top Bottom