The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Finally got the controller for a decent price. It’s not the best shape the wire is a little hard but it’s not yellowed
57976881-5F3A-4664-A137-6F139AD2A232.jpeg

BC915092-EA25-467D-AF1C-61A473EE023D.jpeg

Finally ordered WWF WrestleMania (ps1) off eBay. I always wanted it back in the day but my teenage funds were reserved for basketball cards and comics.

Also stopped by a Goodwill and found a silver ps2 slim but it was missing controllers, thought $25 was kinda high.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Fun game even on the 16-bit machines (SNES/Genesis). Wish it had more game modes and 4 player support though.

Oh wow, didn't know it was on the Sega/send as well. The gameplay looks fun and reminds me of street fighter with all those special moves they added. Can't wait to play it.

Oh wow, didn't know it was on the Sega/send as well. The gameplay looks fun and reminds me of street fighter with all those special moves they added. Can't wait to play it.

Yeah bro, it came out first on the SNES & Genesis. The game engine/mechanics are very similar to Mortal Kombat 3. There was a sequel called WWF In Your House that was not as popular as this one though.

Yeah bro, it came out first on the SNES & Genesis. The game engine/mechanics are very similar to Mortal Kombat 3. There was a sequel called WWF In Your House that was not as popular as this one though.

No wonder the game was so much fun, makes total sense. I was just looking at YouTube footage of WWF in your house and it looks okay I guess but you can tell the quality dropped. I would only pick that one up so I can play as the Ultimate Warrior.

No wonder the game was so much fun, makes total sense. I was just looking at YouTube footage of WWF in your house and it looks okay I guess but you can tell the quality dropped. I would only pick that one up so I can play as the Ultimate Warrior.

If you can get it for a reasonable price it might be worth it. Has Ahmed Johnson and Owen Hart too. PSX, Saturn and probably 32X should have similar quality as the arcade version of WWF Wrestlemania.

If you can get it for a reasonable price it might be worth it. Has Ahmed Johnson and Owen Hart too. PSX, Saturn and probably 32X should have similar quality as the arcade version of WWF Wrestlemania.

My local shop has it for $9 complete but I'm sure eBay has it lower, just iffy with buyers sometimes.

I had the SNES version, and we had 2 fewer players than the Genesis version.

Game was fun back in the day

I had the SNES version, and we had 2 fewer players than the Genesis version.

Game was fun back in the day

SNES had slightly better visuals and music I think. I might be biased here, but the roster for both SNES and Genesis was extremely limited so the extra 2 wrestlers would've been nice to have.

Man i love playing Wrestlemania. I don't remember it in the arcades but I stay playing it on my bartop. I play the MAME version tho.

^^^
Arcade version by far the best. Same as before a 4 player version would've been epic like NBA Jam.

^^^
Arcade version by far the best. Same as before a 4 player version would've been epic like NBA Jam.
Not sure what happened to In Your House but that game was a disappointment. The sprites were shrunk for some reason. Hated it

Ordered an n64 game off eBay, cartridge arrived but won't work :smh: have to return and re-ordered from a different seller that I also bought a game off of (and it works).

Is the only cleaning tip rubbing alcohol & a q-tip?

Bought someone’s collection on offerup today probably my biggest buy yet. Young dude told me please don’t delete his red file no hacks no cheats and that he got mew lol

I paid 125, I am gonna flip some items but I will keep a few. Lots of good games.

Mew was never released in the US. Only in Japan. Only way to get it here was to cheat lol

$125 is a good price for all of that. if im not mistaken pokemon heart gold goes for like $50 used so thats almost half right there

Ordered an n64 game off eBay, cartridge arrived but won't work :smh: have to return and re-ordered from a different seller that I also bought a game off of (and it works).

Is the only cleaning tip rubbing alcohol & a q-tip?

Could try the old fashioned method of blowing air on the contact pins and cycling the game on/off a few times.

Could try the old fashioned method of blowing air on the contact pins and cycling the game on/off a few times.

Tried that and still no luck. No biggie, free return and the second-attempt copy I ordered was free shipping as well.

Back
Top Bottom