The reality of Jesus "returning"

Him having a grass roots movement........ hahahah. My point was proven the the project bluebeam, high technology comment. People are at such paranoia with the supernatural that it will just be explained as technology. I respeect peoples believes and religions but some things people believe are kind of ridicolous...............

As children of the creator, we have to live a christ like life so that christ can live through us. People can go on all the drug trips they want, religious conventions they can and listen to the word for all they can stand. The one thing that still remains evident is that we as a people have to conduct ourselves in a christ-like manner. The problem we have is that everybody seems to not have a unified definition on what "christ" is. How can the world even recognize christ returning if they can't even agree on what christ is?

Hopefully this thread doesn't explode into a battle of the intellectual ego's...

As children of the creator, we have to live a christ like life so that christ can live through us. People can go on all the drug trips they want, religious conventions they can and listen to the word for all they can stand. The one thing that still remains evident is that we as a people have to conduct ourselves in a christ-like manner. The problem we have is that everybody seems to not have a unified definition on what "christ" is. How can the world even recognize christ returning if they can't even agree on what christ is?

Hopefully this thread doesn't explode into a battle of the intellectual ego's...

This is NT, so it depends. How large is Jesus's forehead? What's his hairline looking like? Is he driving at least an M3? What shoes is he rocking? Who will be in his entourage while doing the media rounds, BasedGod, MJ, The Rock, Kanye, Vin Diesel? Is he smashing?

So many factors to consider before believing in this dude's return.

This is NT, so it depends. How large is Jesus's forehead? What's his hairline looking like? Is he driving at least an M3? What shoes is he rocking? Who will be in his entourage while doing the media rounds, BasedGod, MJ, The Rock, Kanye, Vin Diesel? Is he smashing?

the physical jesus of 2000 yrs ago could not return at all

now if the viewpoint of jesus being representative of one to come, then sure one could rise out of us to preach to improve/help our condition

1: corithians 15:8 seems to suggest jesus was born out of season so a future "jesus" figure is to be born in the future

of course thats the interpretation of the book itself. legitimacy of bible yada yada yada

the physical jesus of 2000 yrs ago could not return at all

now if the viewpoint of jesus being representative of one to come, then sure one could rise out of us to preach to improve/help our condition

1: corithians 15:8 seems to suggest jesus was born out of season so a future "jesus" figure is to be born in the future

of course thats the interpretation of the book itself. legitimacy of bible yada yada yada

double
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He'll probably return via WSHH video

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He'll probably return via WSHH video

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rapture.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rapture.jpg

*dead*

*dead*

i would follow him anywhere if he would take a %*!! i would be their with him i worship this dude im being dead !%@ honest

i would follow him anywhere if he would take a %*!! i would be their with him i worship this dude im being dead !%@ honest

i would follow him anywhere if he would take a !+%% i would be their with him i worship this dude im being dead %@% honest

i would follow him anywhere if he would take a !+%% i would be their with him i worship this dude im being dead %@% honest

Back
Top Bottom