The reality of Jesus "returning"

So if Jesus were to return do you think people in this day in age would follow him? I see a few red flags...... 1. Race= if Jesus was Arabic people wouldn't take him serious in todays racist "terrorist" laden society. If jesus was black people wouldn't follow him. If jesus was white people wouldn't believe him and say he's the anti christ unless white. If he was Asian people wouldn't believe him. ........... 2. Message= so how would Jesus spread his word? Youtube? A blog? Would Jesus Tweet the gospel or would he come down in some clouds and the whole world would hear him via telepathy or something?................ 3. Appearence= would Jesus rock his old attire of a robe and sandles or would he rock a suit and some Ferragamos?............... 4. War= if jesus returned it would certainly set off a global religious war which would lead to attempts on his life and well aaahhh atleast would be able to see if he was resurrected..................... So how does Jesus return in this information age?

So if Jesus were to return do you think people in this day in age would follow him? I see a few red flags...... 1. Race= if Jesus was Arabic people wouldn't take him serious in todays racist "terrorist" laden society. If jesus was black people wouldn't follow him. If jesus was white people wouldn't believe him and say he's the anti christ unless white. If he was Asian people wouldn't believe him. ........... 2. Message= so how would Jesus spread his word? Youtube? A blog? Would Jesus Tweet the gospel or would he come down in some clouds and the whole world would hear him via telepathy or something?................ 3. Appearence= would Jesus rock his old attire of a robe and sandles or would he rock a suit and some Ferragamos?............... 4. War= if jesus returned it would certainly set off a global religious war which would lead to attempts on his life and well aaahhh atleast would be able to see if he was resurrected..................... So how does Jesus return in this information age?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Just stop right there

Just stop right there

Originally Posted by RAWse

Just stop right there
Not gonna happen.

Just stop right there
Not gonna happen.

I wouldnt believe if he came down in clouds... i would prob think its some sort of project blue beam. If i saw his image in my head and so did everyone else i would think its some sort of mind control technique. With todays technology, it would be hard for me to believe it's really him and not some sort of secret technology trying to take us over on some NWO tips

I wouldnt believe if he came down in clouds... i would prob think its some sort of project blue beam. If i saw his image in my head and so did everyone else i would think its some sort of mind control technique. With todays technology, it would be hard for me to believe it's really him and not some sort of secret technology trying to take us over on some NWO tips

Just stop right there
Came in here to say the same thing.

Jesus returning?
laugh.gif

Just stop right there
Came in here to say the same thing.

Jesus returning?
laugh.gif

He has a great chance if he doesn't come to America. Going around to them 3rd world countries healing ppl and ++%# he could start a lil grass roots movement no matter what color his skin is.

Mad attempts on his life though. Obviously once he gets more notoriety and if he's black/Arabic/etc. he'll lose a ton of "supporters"

He has a great chance if he doesn't come to America. Going around to them 3rd world countries healing ppl and ++%# he could start a lil grass roots movement no matter what color his skin is.

Mad attempts on his life though. Obviously once he gets more notoriety and if he's black/Arabic/etc. he'll lose a ton of "supporters"

Him having a grass roots movement........ hahahah. My point was proven the the project bluebeam, high technology comment. People are at such paranoia with the supernatural that it will just be explained as technology. I respeect peoples believes and religions but some things people believe are kind of ridicolous...............

Him having a grass roots movement........ hahahah. My point was proven the the project bluebeam, high technology comment. People are at such paranoia with the supernatural that it will just be explained as technology. I respeect peoples believes and religions but some things people believe are kind of ridicolous...............

Back
Top Bottom