The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the 2017 version of Huey P. Newton. I am ready for the revolution.
Huey-Newton-in-LIFE-magazine-1.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Man said the 2017 Huey P. Newton. Youre lost in the sauce b. Guarantee you Huey wasnt out there talking about *****

Just because you look like him doesn't mean you're him OP. This thread is you wilding. Where's your movement and who's behind you? Not even clowning you, but what are you even talking about?

Now, it is your turn.

Take everything I posted, including HIS words, and tell me why it doesn't make sense.

I'll wait.
Like others have said, what is there to dispute? Any legitimate points have been lost in an ocean of nonsensical rambling.

How is anyone supposed to take things like this seriously? Much less try to dispute or discuss it.

Folks are trying to help you realize the absurdity of these kind of claims.
 Kill Jay Z = Shawn is telling BO (Barack Obama) to reveal the truth to the nation, that he is a homosexual man... and about what really goes on in politics.

**** Jay Z = Shawn is saying that if BO reveals his truth,  the people will claim he hasn't changed because he was willing to have sex with his own "brother" (shot your own brother = have sex with your own brother). Brother is also a play on words on Chicago. BO let the murder rate increase. Shawn is also saying if BO reveals the truth, they will claim he hasn't changed because of what he let happen with the murder rate in Chicago.

He knows better = Shawn knows his actions are wrong,  because as a former 5 percenter Shawn knew that homosexuality was a sin. BO knows his actions as a leader were wrong
 I know people backstab you I feel I felt bad too = backstab means Anal sex.  Shawn is telling Kanye he knows the pain... BO as well

But this **** everybody attitude ain't natural = having sex with everyone is a sin... for BO and SC
 You gave him twenty million without blinking = Shawn Carter gave BO twenty minutes of oral sex without blinking  ... BO also gave Chicago twenty million without blinking

He gave you twenty minutes on stage,  **** was he thinking = BO gave SC twenty minutes to have anal sex with him,  what was he thinking

****  wrong with everybody is what you are saying = BO says it is wrong for Shawn to have sex with everyone 
 Crazy how life works... you got a nine on your test,  imagine how a knife hurts = Shawn is talking about himself performing anal sex for the first time. He is saying that it was crazy that he had to perform oral sex for the first time on a 9 inch penis,  and how he could only imagine how much anal sex would hurt. He talks about performing oral sex for the first time on the song So Ambitious on the Blueprint 3. He is also saying how BO wasn't about that life until SC turned him out

Last edited:
Just because you look like him doesn't mean you're him OP. This thread is you wilding. Where's your movement and who's behind you? Not even clowning you, but what are you even talking about?

Even though up until this point you haven't answered any of my questions or disputed any of my claims, I will again go first and answer you.

In the grand scheme of things this thread is important, but it is only part of what I am trying to convey.

What is that?

We are being lied to.

I had Stage IV Cancer. Without doing any research, I trusted my government. I did chemotherapy and radiation treatment. That was literally HELL ON EARTH. While recovering from that, I DID my research. I realized that my government and BIG PHARMA were LYING to me. Not many people die from the actual cancer anymore. What do they die from? The cancer treatment. The cancer TREATMENT kills the immune system NOT CANCER. So instead of dying from cancer you die from a cold, due to the fact that the immune system was destroyed.

When my cancer metasticized, I knew I could no longer trust BIG PHARMA and our government. I had to seek alternative treatment, and I did so in the form of medical marijuana. And guess what? It worked. I am supposed to be dead right now... but I just finished playing basketball against pro level talent on Venice Beach.

Now other than helping me beat cancer, what did the marijuana do? It opened up my mind. My mind is no longer conditioned. So when I see a message on TV, on print, or in a song... I see and hear the ENTIRETY of the message.

Have you ever seen the Matrix? Do you remember when Neo says to Morpheous... "I can see so clearly." Morpheous then says... "That is because you have never used your eyes before." That literally happened to me.

This Jay Z thing is important because of the impact it has had on our culture. My mind is no longer conditioned... so I can IMMEDIATELY see all of the entendres AT ONCE.

Is sexual imagery not a thing? Are the Wikipedia links I posted false? Are the other ads BS too? Is the interpretation of the lyrics by the Washington Post just some random BS too?

I just laugh at the slander. I get it. Conditioning is real. People are "educated" for their entire lives so they can only view things a certain way. The government, advertisers, etc. know this... and in turn they will use it as manipulation.

This whole world is one big social psychology experiment. A person can be put in a situation where all of the components are controlled, and an accurate predication can be made in reference to what that person will do. It is SCIENCE... as well as manipulation.

That is what Jay Z sold out to do, and that is why he regrets it.

So now that I have again answered your question... answer mine.

What is your take in all of the 4:44 videos, including the Footnotes?

@@Columbia feel free to respond to this too.

Last edited:
OP, what is your take on this? 4 is an unlucky number in many Asian cultures because phonetically, the number 4 sounds exactly like the corresponding word for death. Put three 4's together, 444, and it's all bad...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia

:nerd:

Also, if it matters, I haven't listened to Jay-Z since the rush hour sound track.

Last edited:
OP using wikipedia as sources? Didnt they teach you thats not a strong source at Strasburg university

OP, what is your take on this? 4 is an unlucky number in many Asian cultures because phonetically, the number 4 sounds exactly like the corresponding word for death. Put three 4's together, 444, and it's all bad...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetraphobia

:nerd:

Also, if it matters, I haven't listened to Jay-Z since the rush hour sound track.

You used a Wiki link. Is this a safe place for information?(That was a bad joke just used by another NT member)

In response to your question... I'm not sure? I would have to look into it more.

Joke? Was being serious. Id assume having a degree in psychology or whatever you said it was you were required to write papers. Wikipedia is a reliable source then huh

Is Jay Z the only one subliminally emasculating us with invisible wee wees or are others guilty too?

Joke? Was being serious. Id assume having a degree in psychology or whatever you said it was you were required to write papers. Wikipedia is a reliable source then huh

So, was the information from my source wrong?

If a drunk person tells me the correct time... should I dismiss it because they were drunk?

When are we going to get on topic?

We are 12 pages in, and I posted a bunch of information.

Are you ready to focus on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom