The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

I understand where I'm at, and I understand the backlash that I was going to get for making these claims.

This is our culture, and I understand the lengths that people (including myself) would go to defend it.

Do you remember the Black Culture Discussion Thread? I started that thread. I really do care about the culture. If I feel like there are negative messages being put into the music, I am going to speak on. Jay Z is my favorite rapper. But if he is fake, he gets checked too.

Now... in an attempt to stay in topic... did anyone see "Footnotes for 4:44" on Tidal? At the end, Jay Z ADMITS to being fake.

So if he has been portraying a character for 20 years (which he admits)... who is the real Shawn Carter?

"And if my children knew... I don't even know what I would do" = if the culture knew that he was fake, he doesn't know what he would do or how he would be received.

"My heart breaks for the day I have to explain my mistakes... and the mask goes away... and Superman is fake" = He knows that one day (it seems like the time is now) that he is going to take off the mask and tell the culture that he was fake. He actually does this at the end of Footnotes for 4:44.

Does anyone want to stay on topic and talk about that?

You so right b. Kemba is bent over, with his mouth open like he's ready to recieve from both ends. Hence the combo. But not just a combo, a combo from a couple of Gangsta Disciples (combo gd) drilling him hence drill music. Stay woke. Or atleast upright.
I agree with most of this except the second part.

The "gd" in his username is clearly for guard.

OP is telling us he's a combo guard. Plays both positions.

Add a penis to that and it means he plays both positions. Top and Bottom.

Now let's go through some of the characteristics of combo guards.

For one, they are great ball handlers. Self explanatory.

Second, they can get their "shot" off in multiple ways.

Combo guards can penetrate and suck in the D resulting in an easy "shot" for others.

Combo guards can also hang around the perimeter and kill the opposition with their long stroke.

Not sure if OP is also a 3 and D guy but that's a story for another day.

#staywoke

But the black n mild
OP, ya still analyzing album covers? Can you do this one? What am I missing? It's not Jay-Z, but please analyze. Thanks! =)
8c671790ef7203f55710256f6c8666a9.800x800x1.jpg

The "melrose" represents white people as in "melrose place" in the background...always looming over...green like money. Notice how the stop sign is facing the other direction. This is because the white people will not stop.

He knows that he is just a tool used by white people to influence the urban youth....he is not black and strong...but rather black and mild...hence the cigar he is smoking.

He also knows that what hes saying is not the real truth hence the car exhaust smoke strategically placed very clearly symbolizing that hes "blowing smoke out of his ***"

OP, ya still analyzing album covers? Can you do this one? What am I missing? It's not Jay-Z, but please analyze. Thanks! =)
8c671790ef7203f55710256f6c8666a9.800x800x1.jpg

Put a penis in his hands
The cigar symbolizes the penis. He is holding another penis in his hand. The letters below show "can you feel me" which is the question that HE is asking the public.

Dru Down. The Down represents the Down Low. He's wearing the Bred Jordan 11s. Bred (Bread) is a term for money. Dru is on the Down (Low) for money. The 11 Jordan = 1 1. Each "1" in the number 11 represents the a penis. The first being the cigar, and the second being the imaginary one in his hands.

Where is he standing? In the Cross Walk. On the WHITE line. Cross Walk...Cross Dress. Dru is on the Down (low) for BREAD, cross dressing trying to cross the line into acceptance from whites

Y'all are ridiculous :lol: :lol: :rofl:

TIP can also be an acronym for The Invisible Penis that is in his hand on the album cover.

His beanie is also COCKed to one side.

Put a penis in his hand
TI is holding the wood to his mouth.
What is T.I wearing? camoflauge...
What is camoflauge associated with? The Army..
What is the Army's code? don't ask don't tell...
TI is trying to tell us something without actually telling us something.

The man in the back with his hands up. I'll just take a quote from the wise Cameron Giles..."I'm on the west side of Chicago looking for a bust down to make me put my two hands up...touch down."

TI is making dude in the back out his two hands up like a touch down, because he, in fact, is touching down

You so right b. Kemba is bent over, with his mouth open like he's ready to recieve from both ends. Hence the combo. But not just a combo, a combo from a couple of Gangsta Disciples (combo gd) drilling him hence drill music. Stay woke. Or atleast upright.
I agree with most of this except the second part.

The "gd" in his username is clearly for guard.

OP is telling us he's a combo guard. Plays both positions.

Add a penis to that and it means he plays both positions. Top and Bottom.

Now let's go through some of the characteristics of combo guards.

For one, they are great ball handlers. Self explanatory.

Second, they can get their "shot" off in multiple ways.

Combo guards can penetrate and suck in the D resulting in an easy "shot" for others.

Combo guards can also hang around the perimeter and kill the opposition with their long stroke.

Not sure if OP is also a 3 and D guy but that's a story for another day.

#staywoke

Man, y'all got me using every fiber of my body to not howl on this train. This is gold and funny because it's actually how he reasons. Amazing. Never Change NT

So why do we call Jay-Z a genius... even though we can break his album down in 1 day?

There are deeper levels.

Take this into consideration...

View media item 2489432

There are entire college courses that focus on breaking down complex literature.

So what is it?

Is Jay -Z a basic rapper that we can decode in one day?

Or...

Is he really a genius that could potentially be studied due to the complexity of his lyrics?

Last edited:
Ima b serious cuz i 50% think op is serious.

Again....i have nothing wrong with the center of your theory here.....jay z has been used by whomever to influence urban youth and there are hidden meanings in his lyrics or something....

Not saying i believe it....but i imagine some people would listen to it.

But the whole penis thing.
Dont u see how that is detrimental to the validity of your whole conspiracy theory?

Like if u broke it down to some people and at the end u were like "oh and by the way jay z is holding imaginary penises on the covers of most if his albums and in some cases more than one penis"

U dont see how ridiculous that is lol?

Ima b serious cuz i 50% think op is serious.

Again....i have nothing wrong with the center of your theory here.....jay z has been used by whomever to influence urban youth and there are hidden meanings in his lyrics or something....

Not saying i believe it....but i imagine some people would listen to it.

But the whole penis thing.
Dont u see how that is detrimental to the validity of your whole conspiracy theory?

Like if u broke it down to some people and at the end u were like "oh and by the way jay z is holding imaginary penises on the covers of most if his albums and in some cases more than one penis"

U dont see how ridiculous that is lol?

Think about this:

We have, in other threads, talked about the emasculation of the black man.

What has happened in the black culture in the last 25 years? Has it slowly become less masculine?

Is that a coincidence, or could it be potentially because of the subconscious messages he is embedding into the culture?

Again, the homosexuality angle is just one angle.

There are more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...z-embracing-persian-culture-an-investigation/

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Persian poetry (or haven’t attended a yoga class or wedding ceremony lately), Rumi is how most folks refer to the 13th century Persian poet, Jalal al-Din Rumi, a Sufi master (Sufism is a mystical strain within Islam). TMZ highlighted one of his poems as the inspiration behind the name “Sir.”

Bring the pure wine of
love and freedom.
But sir, a tornado is coming.
More wine, we’ll teach this storm
A thing or two about whirling.

Poetry is a big deal for Persians. These are people who crack open a book at random and read aloud a line as if it’s a fortune, who recite prose at family get-togethers. President Barack Obama quoted some of Rumi’s fellow mystic poets, Hafez and Saadi, in his annual Persian new year message for a reason. Giving your kids poetic names is an extremely Persian thing to do.

Jay-Z dropped his new solo album “4:44” last week. I’d like to highlight verse two from track nine, “Marcy Me.”

Marcy me
Streets is my artery, the vein of my existence
I’m the Gotham City heartbeat
I started in lobbies, now parley with Saudis
Sufi to the goofies, I could probably speak Farsi
That’s poetry, read a coca leaf from my past
Came through the bushes smellin’ like roses
I need a trophy just for that

Okay, so Jay-Z references Sufi poetry, which again, Rumi et al. But he also raps the word “Farsi,” which is next level — he does not say “Persian,” which is usually how people refer to the language when speaking English.

Oh, and that reading the coca leaves from his past thing references his drug-dealing days, but I’m going to mark a half-point here because it’s a play on reading tea leaves (tea is also a hugely important aspect in Persian culture, and reading leaves is kind of a thing). The “came through the buses smellin’ like roses” line is a likely a play on the “come up smelling like roses” idiom, but I’m marking it down, too, because Persians love roses so much that they put rosewater in all of their desserts.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/04/what-was-rumi-talking-about-201441816134209701.html

View media item 2489461
Mohamed Ghilan is a neuroscience PhD candidate at the University of Victoria, Canada, and a student of Islamic jurisprudence.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Sorry to ruin this, but when you read poetry by Jalal al-Din Rumi or any other Sufi figure's poems, the wine is not literal, and Layla is not actually a woman. It is quite a depressing realisation to witness great Sufis such as Rumi become reduced to drunkards raving about their current love partners or unable to get over losing their past ones. This is precisely what modern pop culture's misappropriation of Sufi poetry about love has done.

And this is who he named his children after?

A "13th" (album cover) century poet that Barack Obama also quoted?

A MASTER of multiple entendres?

More coincidences?

Last edited:
Two words... "OH BOY" pun intended
What is he holding? The Sledgehammer.
Let's replace the sledgehammer with a penis.
Look at the placement of the HEAD of the hammer. It's on the fire. It's burning. However, he is wearing gloves/protection

Good points. Notice the name CAMRON is also written and circled like the Jesus fish. He is making some fiyah confessions to Jesus.

Fish...

Fiyah confessions...

Penis/sledgehammer in hand...

Camron is also a homosexual

ahat ahat

Would you like to comment on any of my recent posts?

You might have good points but like SC kid SC kid said, once you start talking about penises your point is lost.

You seriously believe for the last 20yrs Jay has been pushing a homosexual agenda? Thats where you losing us, "put a penis in his hands".

LilWayneCarter3-56a7d6783df78cf77299cafa.jpg

20a5544e25c477bdd87b9eaafdce1ff9.jpg

02floor-jayz1-blog480.jpg

Meagainsttheworldcover.jpg

Double_Up_%28R._Kelly_album%29_coverart.jpg

2964pos.jpg

Gucci-Mane-Everybody-Looking-cover-art.jpg

OP you mind doing some Microsoft Paint mockups of where you see ***** in all the album covers we're posting? To help us visualize and understand you better.

Last edited:
Idk about y'all but take a look at this picture
View media item 2488964
Notice how Kemba Walker looks to be in a position where he is bending over?

To add to this...

What team jersey is Kemba Walker wearing? Bobcats.

Why not the current Hornets jersey? I'll tell you why.

Bobcat. Bob. Cat.

Now add a penis to this equation.

A cat who bobs for penis.

From Wikipedia...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_suggestiveness

A considerable amount of research has concluded that sexually suggestive content is pervasive in the media. The most common type of sexually suggestive content in adolescent programming is in the form of a sexual innuendo. Sexual innuendoes give a suggestive alternative meaning to an otherwise neutral phrase. For example, the use of the phrase "bend over backwards" when describing a colleague, in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother, is used by the main character Barney to imply something in both a figurative sense (i.e. that she is willing to work hard) and a suggestive sense (alluding to her flexibility in sexual positions). Content analyses of sexual behavior in the media found that sexual content on television has risen from 45% in 1975 to 81% now.[48] 83% of all programs on television contain sexual content.[49][50] 80% of programs contain sexually suggestive references, and 49% of shows contain sexual behavior which include flirting.

Sexual content in the form of innuendo, suggestive imagery and double entendre is used as a tool in advertising.[52] Suggestive advertising is used to draw in attention,[53] by monopolizing attentional resources, and as a means of distinguishing their products from similar products which are usually advertised in the same medium (such as in the same magazine).[53] Furthermore, advertisers use sexually suggestive material to imply an association between their product and benefits which are in some way related to sex (such as mate attraction).[54] There was a significant increase in the amount of advertisements from 1983 to 2003 which used sexually suggestive images of models,[53] suggesting that advertisers are finding it beneficial. While the physical properties of the model are the most sexually suggestive, a number of non-verbal communicative features have also been identified as being provocative, such as the models pose (plumped lips, cocked head to show the neck) as well as verbal communicative features such as suggestive comments.[54]

Last edited:
Jay z never uttered 1 fake verse.

Give me an example.

Ill wait

From "Footnotes for 4:44"
(Has anyone actually watched all of the videos on Tidal by the way?)

View media item 2489601
At the end he says...

"I'm not saying it wasn't uncomfortable because obviously it was... but because we had been doing it for so long... it was less uncomfortable."

View media item 2489606
This is what he was saying:

He and Beyonce were both "fake" and in the business for "so long," that when it was time for them to get together as part of the "business," it was "less uncomfortable"

That is from his mouth.

He is the 4 *****, aka FAKE *****. Why not use the number 32? OJ Simpson never wore number 4?

His marriage was fake, and part of the hustle.

That was visually articulated with the 4:44 video, as well as with his own explanation on Footnotes for 4:44.

Now, it is your turn.

Take everything I posted, including HIS words, and tell me why it doesn't make sense.

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Why are you asking someone to dispute your interpretation of art?

These are not facts that you are presenting

I don't want to jump too far ahead... but I have to get this out. Let's talk end game for a second. I referenced the Black Panther movement in previous posts. I mention how it wasn't just shut down. I stated that it folded because it was infiltrated. Now, how do you shut down a corrupt government? The same way... via infiltration. Now... what was the first song on the first Jay Z album? Can't Knock the Hustle. In hindsight, he is telling us that him selling out was a hustle. In 4:44, he talks a lot about financial freedom. He saw rap as an opportunity for that. You heard Jay Z say countless times... "I am a hustler disguised as a rapper." His character enabled him to get the financial freedom that he needed to make a real power move. Now... what was the second song on his first album? Politics as Usual. I have to give it up to Jay Z. His entire 20+ year career was a setup. He infiltrated the system and played the game to put himself in a position to obtain enough currency to do MAJOR things. Now think about this: Over the last two decades, he got damn near the whole population to LOVE him. The whole population LOVES his wife. Here is what happens next. They tell the truth. Their relationship was fake. It was fake for a purpose though. It was part of the "Blueprint" for something bigger. What is that? The new regime that he always speaks of. This is what he does. He, his wife, and the rest of the entertainment industry that our population loves... are all tired of being pimped. They now flip it. They admit that they were sambos, but they now reveal that it was all for a greater purpose. When they come together (think Tidal) collectively they now have the financial freedom to start their own society within society (think the song legacy). The population already loves entertainers. Now when the entertainers reveal the truth as well as their intent for the future... once the masses "get it," they will still follow Jay Z, Beyonce, Will Smith, Oprah(two BIG players in this game) and the rest of those entertainers.. Now back to the infiltration. We know that our current political system is archaic. This two party system is BS. Nobody believes in our current POTUS or how our country is being run. The majority of Americans want real change. Everyone knows that the laws in place are to ensure systematic oppression that serves to benefit only a small portion of the population. Who better to expose those truths, than someone who has infiltrated the system at the highest level? Who better to lead the new regime? Enter our 44th President, Mr. Barack Obama. I have to give it up to Jay Z. He is a mastermind. He is patient. Once this is absorbed by the masses and he continues this rollout, it is going to be interesting to see what transpires. This is what he is conveying on the song Legacy. He is telling Barack Obama to expose the government. He is talking about starting a new society, new schools, and bringing in a new wave of black excellence. He is a genius, and this idea of his is amazing. I am just going to continue to watch from the sidelines. Hopefully I am brought in, because I am the 2017 version of Huey P. Newton. I am ready for the revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom