The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the weed might have brought out some minor delusional schizophrenic thinking patterns that you might've been genetically predisposed to. Serious.

Source: 4th year medical student

Acknowledged. I don't totally disagree either... even though I wouldn't quite use those terms in an effort not to be stigmatized by a negative connotation.

I compare my cancer experience to weight training at the gym.

When you go to the gym, you break your muscles. Your muscles then heal. When they do, you become stronger.

Now, cancer broke my brain. I already explained in an earlier post how I recognized that my psychosomatic symptoms caused my cancer, and eventually evolved into the physical symptoms. Now when my brain was broken, it had time to heal. This time when it healed, I feel like it became stronger... just like muscles do when weight training. My mind is stronger, but maybe more importantly, it is no longer conditioned.

So rather than using a term to describe it... I rather say I can see and hear multiple intentional entendres at one.

My health and ability to do anything isn't affected at all.

I have great conversations, my writing is clear and easy to read, and I am doing great physically.

Yet people still want to talk about my health? Not you... but others.

I am fine.

It would be nice going forward it we stayed on topic.

So I will ask again:

Has anyone else listened to the album and watched all the videos on Tidal, as well as read my posted content in this thread?

If you don't want to talk about that, just let the thread die.

While we are talking about my cancer... does anyone want to donate to my GoFundMe? All of the money I already received was spent in 2015 for my living expenses when I was out of work for like 5 months.

I really am broke and homeless living in LA.

I am finessing it until I get situated(which will be soon), but some help would be nice.

I was pretty well liked in my community.

And yes I asked for a million dollars.

I have big dreams.

I really want to cure cancer. People ready don't understand the HELL that is the standard cancer treatment. People just hear chemo and go... yeah I'll do chemo. HELL NO. Chemotherapy is hello in earth. I explain that here.

When I denied chemotherapy and realized that meditation induced by marijuana was the answer, I vowed to help end the idea of the cancer patient. That is the idea behind the name of my book. From my heart, I seriously don't want anyone to ever have to feel the pain that I felt.

So yes, 1 million. I will take lunch for now though.

My guy Kyle looks young to be in his Mid 30's. This is def an early candidate for thread of the year.

I'm going to stand up to support combo, we are in a open forum of ideas, belief etc. and after reading through this thread I think he may be on to something, and anyone who has taken a college level practical logic course understands the importance and meaning of loaded words and hidden meanings. So rather than the majority continue bash him, I prefer a open discourse on his position and those who oppose state their opinion and why.

I'm going to stand up to support combo, we are in a open forum of ideas, belief etc. and after reading through this thread I think he may be on to something, and anyone who has taken a college level practical logic course understands the importance and meaning of loaded words and hidden meanings. So rather than the majority continue bash him, I prefer a open discourse on his position and those who oppose state their opinion and why.

I appreciate that.

Thank you.

I think the weed might have brought out some minor delusional schizophrenic thinking patterns that you might've been genetically predisposed to. Serious.

Source: 4th year medical student
This. 

Did you want to address my response to this?
I'd rather talk about the conditions that led up to you obsessing about nonsense to the point of believing it. 

I already addressed this in an earlier post. I will do it again just for you.

I spent about a total of 6 hours on this in the last 10 days.

Does that sound like an obsession to you?

Come again.

I already addressed this in an earlier post. I will do it again just for you.

I spent about a total of 6 hours on this in the last 10 days.

Does that sound like an obsession to you?

yes

Last edited:
I made a donation the first time around and some months later when I went to check on how you were doing, you made a post about copping some $300-$400 adidas. This made me feel a certain way OP, especially since I work a physical dirty job and will never in my life spend that much on some shoes.

boss man homeless but walking around in $300 adidas?
mean.gif
thats why he homeless

boss man homeless but walking around in $300 adidas? :smh:

I actually have two pair of shoes.

One is a pair of Nike air Oddyssey, and the other is a pair of sandals.

All of my clothing fits in one bag. I sold everything else.

Is it ok for me to have anything?

What is acceptable to you?

Is it ok for me to maintain any of my dignity while I get out of my situation?

combo gd combo gd not sure why you're asking me.

you should be asking ol boy who donated to your cause.

I made a donation the first time around and some months later when I went to check on how you were doing, you made a post about copping some $300-$400 adidas. This made me feel a certain way OP, especially since I work a physical dirty job and will never in my life spend that much on some shoes.

Last edited:

I used all of my donation money to take care of my expenses while I didn't work for almost 6 months. I made about 2500 every two weeks. The 20k I received in donations helped me with 4 months of expenses, including taking care of the house, kids, family, child mothers, etc.

When I got back on my feet and went back to work... is it ok for me to treat myself? I literally foiled a terror attack in my work. I assisted on other major international cases. I survived chemotherapy and radiation treatment.

With all things considered... is it a bad thing that I used my own money that I earned to buy shoes?

Last edited:
OP, any updates on da Asian 444 numbers?

The number 4 is bad luck to the Chinese

Number 4 is slang for heron

China white is heron mixed with fentanyl

Fentanyl is the new epidemic

Jay is telling us about the Fentanyl epidemic, amongst other things

OP, any updates on da Asian 444 numbers?

Before we jump ahead, can we discuss what I have already presented to discuss?

I haven't gotten their yet.

A log of my afternoon has been spent discussing issues in my hometown with the current mayor.

I will still check this though, if we can finally get on topic.

Low key kinda glad I didn't donate now. Mans outchea buying sneakers and taking trips around the world, survives cancer and then busts out to Cali away from his seeds to be homeless and talk penis.

I'm am disappoint OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom