The Purge = Getting the world to 500,000,000 people?

A genocide would weaken our economy, so the rulers would then become broke. I think they love being wealthy too much to do that.

Ever since I've seen the movie, I have this thought that what IF it's a sign?

Please tell me you're joking.

Huh? You seriously don't think a Purge could happen in real life?

Maybe if some massive force of nature somehow kills 1-2 billion people it might go down in history as "the purge."

But this movie isn't a sign of the illuminati's secret plan to whittle down the population of earth to 500 million. That's just ridiculous.

When you look at Denver International Airport, and also our underground bases and resources (which you wouldn't believe how stocked this country is -- underground atleast), a purge is a completely plausible theory of what is going on...

Psyops.

Last edited:
Maybe if some massive force of nature somehow kills 1-2 billion people it might go down in history as "the purge."

But this movie isn't a sign of the illuminati's secret plan to whittle down the population of earth to 500 million. That's just ridiculous.
HAARP can make earthquakes... just saying

500,000,000 ....where is the money in that? Can't even have a solid slave population with 500 million people.

When you look at Denver International Airport, and also our underground bases and resources (which you wouldn't believe how stocked this country is -- underground atleast), a purge is a completely plausible theory of what is going on...

Psyops.

Wow at that vid

500,000,000 ....where is the money in that? Can't even have a solid slave population with 500 million people.
um I think the triatlantic slave trade and slavery in America disagrees.... they did so well that several years later ppl are still reaping the benefits socially and economically from it. Plus if you take into the account, the advances we have made as ppl, 500 mill would make a hell of a slave pop....hell to be honest a good majority of just the u.s. is apart of a slave population if you really see it for what it is.

Sup

Really man I haven't been on this earth that long I see **** really has been getting outa hand for the past few years
You know that statement could have been made (and probably was made) at ANY point in this world's existence?

Sup

Really man I haven't been on this earth that long I see **** really has been getting outa hand for the past few years
You know that statement could have been made (and probably was made) at ANY point in this world's existence?

Psyops.

Good post Buggz. William Cooper talks about this in Behold a Pale Horse.

Thing is... If you have everyone under control, it's all yours. You own everything. There's no need to have "money in" anything.

It's already happening. People are peacefully surrenduring their rights and freedoms to the governement and moving right out of their way.

They got it easy.

Thing is... If you have everyone under control, it's all yours. You own everything. There's no need to have "money in" anything.

It's already happening. People are peacefully surrenduring their rights and freedoms to the governement and moving right out of their way.

They got it easy.

Crazy **** man.

Psyops.
When you look at Denver International Airport, .
For those that don't know

Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport - The Vigilant Citizen http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
eek.gif
 Crazy stuff

Back
Top Bottom