The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

How about we see if people even care about this next week or a month from now

You trippin if you don't see how big this story is and will continue to be. This isn't just some fly by night situation.

it‘s a huge story, right now

let’s see how long it remains a huge story

something crazy happens with Duke/North Carolina that’s going get a lot of talk.. UNC wins and everyone is roasting coach K

nfl draft is coming up and was already a bigger event than the Oscars.. nba playoffs are coming up

im already tired of hearing them pull random comics who I legit didn’t even know if they were still alive.. Amy schumer keeps talking

meh

349BDA7A-0CA5-4DBE-9DA5-2C25F8CDFC2B.gif

Once the Russian/Ukrainian conflict ends and the participating countries start peace talks, this will be forgotten. I actually even think Will Smith will stay out of the spotlight for while which will further bury this and Chris Rock isn't the type to fuel controversy.

I actually even think Will Smith will stay out of the spotlight for while which will further bury this and Chris Rock isn't the type to fuel controversy.

Yeah right :lol:

Everyone involved is about is cash in on all the potential content. Chris Rock about to have HBO and Netflix in a bidding war for his next special.

Yeah right :lol:

Everyone involved is about is cash in on all the potential content. Chris Rock about to have HBO and Netflix in a bidding war for his next special.

chris rock has the potential to cash out since people obviously want to hear what he gotta say and if he’ll roast them or not

jada could have will do another red table talk, but I don’t even know how many actual views that gets.. I don’t even know if that is a thing still.. I’ve only seen photos and highlights from the last time will was on

but I don’t even know if what’s his face she had the entanglement with cashed out.. Didn’t know he had that song with Ross til couple days ago

but it’ll be a while before will isn’t being offered roles, with or without all of this

chris rock has the potential to cash out since people obviously want to hear what he gotta say and if he’ll roast them or not

jada could have will do another red table talk, but I don’t even know how many actual views that gets.. I don’t even know if that is a thing still.. I’ve only seen photos and highlights from the last time will was on

but I don’t even know if what’s his face she had the entanglement with cashed out.. Didn’t know he had that song with Ross til couple days ago

but it’ll be a while before will isn’t being offered roles, with or without all of this

Bruh...the next Red Table Talk is about to do MJ numbers :lol:

did the entanglement one even do well?

other than the jokes, wasn’t getting me to watch that shh.. will be the same with the next one

According to Entertainment Weekly, the episode was viewed more than 15 million times in the first 24 hours. That shattered the previous record of 7.6 million views in the first day held by the Red Table Talk episode with Jordyn Woods discussing the Tristan Thompson cheating scandal.

I’m extremely impressed.. i mean I figured people saw highlights

but people actual to go check the shh out is impressive as hell

Last year‘s Oscars got last than 10 mill viewers

im here for the mental gymnastics from the will defenders after he basically said he ****** up and was dead wrong

It's crazy man, I seen like 6 dudes(black and white guys) debating about this at the bar earlier. I think a majority of them had Will's back. I was just there observing and sipping. Besides sports, I've never seen this at a bar and they all were making solid points without getting too emotional. It feels good to just enjoy a good debate without feeling the need to chime in, especially when you're already buzzed and smirking.
sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

It's crazy man, I seen like 6 dudes(black and white guys) debating about this at the bar earlier. I think a majority of them had Will's back. I was just there observing and sipping. Besides sports, I've never seen this at a bar and they all were making solid points without getting too emotional. It feels good to just enjoy a good debate without feeling the need to chime in, especially when you're already buzzed and smirking.
sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif
At the bar? 6 men? Talking about Will Smith?

What kinda bar was it

side-eye-baby-stare.gif

Back
Top Bottom