The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

in one of his biggest stand up specials that established him as a star he has bits about the n word.
anyone who said they liked Louis Ck almost certainly heard the N-word jokes it wasn't some obscure secret.

so if you're going to go on "Talking Comedy"
with famous white n word comedian to "talk comedy"

if you find that offensive, you shouldn't go on the show period.
Oh ok I never got into Louis so I'd have to see the bit but I will say that great comedians can make anything funny as long as they are not being malicious in intent. The whole purpose of comedy is to bring laughter from events in life and taboo topics that's why most comedians are often miserable people. Dave Chappelle made a joke about being a pedophile funny, the one with the home alone kid. It just depends on the comedian and how good they are with what they do. I personally don't wanna see no white dude saying the n word in his jokes either but I could see how a comedian who is great at his craft could make it work... Bill Burr is probably my favorite white comedian he speaks a lot on race and racists cause his wife is black but he's never used that word.

I"m saying how the hell did this become an argument about the N word?
It's a tactic that's been used in arguments since the beginning of time... Deflection. As it's becoming more apparent that the slap had little to do with his wife or alopecia, Will Simp stans are pivoting the conversation to other places in hopes that we forget their terrible points and excuses they were making for 50 something year old man behaving like an emotional child.. they don't realize they looking just as foolish as he is.

if only I knew I wouldn’t have to do that shh unless I was in the nfl..

1648740246608.gif

So just to be clear, when a white person says the n word around you you're not checking them?
Checking? Yes. Resorting to physical altercations without understanding intent? No.

I was born and raised and Mississippi so I actually have experiences with this. Example. We all have friends who have friends so groups were interlocked in a way. Anyway this white guy pat was on the high school bball team with us and he'd hang around guys who were completely fine with him using the n word around them, btw there's an alarmingly high number of brothas who are cool with that, and one day we was listening to lil Wayne's steady mobbin and he was rapping alone to the lyrics then said the word. We stopped the music and made it clear that he not say that around us ever again cause we not them other niiggas and he never said it around us again. It's that simple, there was no reason to escalate that to violence especially since he had no malicious intent. Y'all dudes and y'all emotions are gonna get you or someone else seriously hurt one day. Seems like some of you brothas need therapy just like Will.

You know damn well they aren't slapping anyone. Just chalk it up to internet tough talk.
I know that, but but I'm certain someone will put a battery in one of their backs and they will crash out cause someone said their sneakers are ugly.

Checking? Yes. Resorting to physical altercations without understanding intent? No.
That should say chin checking.

But if the person ignores you and keeps going then what?

Ok though. At least I know where you stand when it comes to that. Not sure the rest of yall that hate Will would agree on that.

You're gonna find ppl perfectly fine with knocking out a racist and on the other hand against what Will did.

And that's okay. That's life.

A bunch of y'all gonna run around thinking you can smack people and walk away like Will in the safety net of the Oscar's. You better have a life insurance policy tucked away.
Yeah I think people wilding thinking that can happen. Most people will retaliate, people so trigger happy else days it is only a matter of time someone catches a bullet

However

I would prefer if America stops being a pro-gun society and instead became a pro-slap society.

So everyone stays tooled up with a portable folding table and some hand chalk in case they need to settle any little squabble that comes up.

You and your homies tryna get food but you can't decide between Mexican or Indian, welp, let the palms decide...
face-slap-face.gif

Tandori Chicken it is :smokin

Yeah I think people wilding thinking that can happen.

However

I would prefer if America stops being a pro-gun society and instead became a pro-slap society.

So everyone stays tooled up with a portable folding table and some hand chalk in case they need to settle any little squabble that comes up.

You and your homies tryna get food but you can't decide between Mexican or Indian, welp, let the palms decide...
face-slap-face.gif

Tandori Chicken it is :smokin
Skinny bruh has to have a concussion. He almost took the table down with him.

You know damn well they aren't slapping anyone. Just chalk it up to internet tough talk.

i wanna know how normal it is for folks to have their loved ones insulted..

I get talking shh.. my and my boys crack jokes on each other or it’s usually talking sh with whatever we’re doing.. I’m not going start talking sh about their mother, I know and respect those ladies and even if I didnt why would I bring someone else into our shh

like with dwalk31 dwalk31 I don’t know any of the people in his life.. hell all I know of this dude is the stuff he posts on here

but he says he’s a black man from the south and spent years defending trump and still refuses to call trump a racist or rapist or criminal or a dumba#(# or anything negative other than “:smh:”.. I can get jokes off, of that.. why would I need to bring anyone else into it?

That should say chin checking.

But if the person ignores you and keeps going then what?
That's when things become escalated... Violence should not be your first course of action in that situation unless dude is calling you the -er and has malicious intent. You internet tough guys are something else.

i wanna know how normal it is for folks to have their loved ones insulted..

I get talking shh.. my and my boys crack jokes on each other or it’s usually talking sh with whatever we’re doing.. I’m not going start talking sh about their mother, I know and respect those ladies and even if I didnt why would I bring someone else into our shh

like with dwalk31 dwalk31 I don’t know any of the people in his life.. hell all I know of this dude is the stuff he posts on here

but he says he’s a black man from the south and spent years defending trump and still refuses to call trump a racist or rapist or criminal or a dumba#(# or anything negative other than “:smh:”.. I can get jokes off, of that.. why would I need to bring anyone else into it?

Again, you aren’t a professional comedian, and this isn’t a comedy show/roast.

I’d be out of line slapping you about a joke either way. It’s not that deep. And letting someone get up under your skin with words like that says more about you than it does about them.

Based on the logic used in here you can justify just about any physical violence. It’s ridiculous.

So is the thread now about how to properly respond to the n word? Ay I need all you Will Simp stans to get back on topic. As soon as I posted that link about Will being on edge for months from people clowning him and his marriage y'all changed up the conversation quick
Xn22Uc0.png

Based on the logic used in here you can justify just about any physical violence. It’s ridiculous.

how about you deal with your fellow trump supporters who stormed the capital building

or how about you keep this same energy when a white kid kills a couple kids trying get an education

maybe on your visit to the Bahamas you can look up how often school shootings happen here, we got schools all throughout our many islands.. could do day trips to each one

Back
Top Bottom