The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Oh boy. Dudes really want freedom to clock chicks and go "wHaT? EqUaLiTy, aMiRiTe?"

Can we not?

-foe

no no,
that's exactly the opposite point im making.

we have RIGHTLY decided that women should be exempt from male violence.
that is a good thing.

but as a result if something doesn't apply to you
I think you should think twice before declaring who is and isn't deserving of male violence.

my thing is, if Chris rock really didn’t know.. that shh makes it worse to me.. cause to me my first assumption is chemo if a see a middle aged woman all of a sudden with a shaved head.. jokes especially in such a public space would be the last thing to enter my head.. even if I got the OK from her and her people, I’m leaving that shh alone.. I ain’t trying be the one making fun of a woman going through a medical issue
Jada is not some random middle aged woman. It would be way more likely that a female celebrity in ******* Hollywood shaved her head as fashion statement not god damn alopecia. ESPECIALLY the Smiths who are used to diverging from the norm. We acting like celebrities don't rock more unique looks for fashion. People don't look at my 50 something year old mom bald the same damn way as Jada Pinkett-Smith bald.
You consistently equate this whole situation with normal life and remove all the nuance that comes with being at the Oscars, being a celebrity, being Will Smith and Jada Smith. You're a troll

💯💯💯

Even Will Smith himself has acknowledged that he was out of pocket yet people are still defending his actions. At this pointpeople are arguing just to argue

I don't think people are defending his actions we are just pointing out POS human beings acting all high and mighty about him slapping someone. If you're a Murderer and a rapist go sitcho *** down somewhere.

I don't think people are defending his actions we are just pointing out shutter human beings acting all high and mighty about him slapping someone. If you're a Murderer and a rapist go sitcho *** down somewhere.

What murderer criticized Will????

Jada is not some random middle aged woman.

this doesn’t exempt her from cancer or other medical issues..

maybe it’s just me, but I’m going to check if she’s ok before I assume I should be making jokes

Slap. Whoever. Hurts. Your feelings.

Stop asking me questions. You have the answer.

If someone hurts your feelings, slap them.

ok, cool

now explain how we get to a “fair and just world“ by insulting sick people to millions of people

1. roasts, you sign up for that shh.. hell some of the jokes are written by the people who they are being said to

while I don’t think that should give anyone the right to pull a ted danson.. you’re dealing with people on a 1 to 1 level and they get they do get the chance to respond

2. if you’re telling a joke in general, cool.. but when you speak to a specific person like it was in this situation, not cool

unlike a roast, ain’t like jada was going get a chance to get on the mike and start cracking back at Chris rock or tell him about his a@(@( and what she is going through

my thing is, if Chris rock really didn’t know.. that shh makes it worse to me.. cause to me my first assumption is chemo if a see a middle aged woman all of a sudden with a shaved head.. jokes especially in such a public space would be the last thing to enter my head.. even if I got the OK from her and her people, I’m leaving that shh alone.. I ain’t trying be the one making fun of a woman going through a medical issue
You realize your first assumption that a 50 year old with a shaved head is sick, might be offensive to some women?

OJ put in his own two cents but it wasn't purely critical. He was like I get it but don't slap people.

Alex Baldwin needs to be more concerned about the woman he shot.

OJ ain kill anyone.

Alex Baldwin is in fact a cold blooded murderer however.

do I need to be a professional comedian to see someone and ask if they are OK before I say something inappropriate?

No. But you said your first thought wouldn’t be to make a joke. That tracks, since you’re not a paid, professional comedian at an awards show.

You act like Chris was doing some tiktok challenge walking up to random people suffering with illnesses and making jokes at their expense.

He was in an environment where it was more than appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom