The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Amazon just charged me for the games now just need that system charge

Shipping squad we here lol
Sony direct has shipped my ps5 finally. 2 days away
Meanwhile my Wal-Mart pre-order shipped Monday and is scheduled to be here tomorrow at 11:00am. Target on the other hand, >D.
No shipping email from Sony but logged in and it shows my order as shipped with the expected release date delivery :smokin
Shipping squad 🤫

5136223A-3545-4B41-8DFA-E9C092DC880C.jpeg

FYI this is fake LOL. It’s a fake Instagram filter :lol:

Easiest PS5 accessory to cop is a extra Dualsense controller. I see these at every retailer with at least 5 in stock.

The video was too nitpicky. They’re complaining about 60FPS not being locked as if it’s the industry standard. Then they complain about 120FPS fluctuating as if that **** isn’t an insane frame rate for a game with so much going on in it. Also TV’s without HDMI 2.1 not getting true 4K is another duh, that’s why HDMI 2.1 is a big deal. Only valid points made were the absence of variable refresh rate making 120 jerky which makes sense, I’m not expecting nor wanting a new system in 2020 to sustain a solid 120FPS

Ugh should have just did the games in store from Target the Buy 2 get 1 free won't be here until next week 😒

The video was too nitpicky. They’re complaining about 60FPS not being locked as if it’s the industry standard. Then they complain about 120FPS fluctuating as if that **** isn’t an insane frame rate for a game with so much going on in it. Also TV’s without HDMI 2.1 not getting true 4K is another duh, that’s why HDMI 2.1 is a big deal. Only valid points made were the absence of variable refresh rate making 120 jerky which makes sense, I’m not expecting nor wanting a new system in 2020 to sustain a solid 120FPS

I was hoping to get a locked 4k @ 60 and from what I understand it isn’t quite hitting it.

it is all good though.

I imagine it’s because it’s drop shipped? Can’t imagine they’re just gonna slap a label on the ps5 box? It’s probably just whatever the original packaging is from Sony

I originally had no intention of getting the Ultimate Edition of Miles Morales but the fact that it comes with the original game + all its DLC for just $70 is too good to pass up.

I bought the standard PS5, then will use cash app debit card PSN boost for a discount on the DLC... and maybe some other things.

is that Target message real???

I bought the standard PS5, then will use cash app debit card PSN boost for a discount on the DLC... and maybe some other things.

is that Target message real???

Yes, this is some ol ********.

Screenshot_20201110-153716_Target.jpg

I'm just going to have it held at FedEx or UPS location.

Back
Top Bottom