The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Been on a post-apocalyptic kick recently. Playing How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition and Metro 2033. 

Both are really good. I think if H2S had a base building mechanic, I'd be all-in on that game. 

I think if H2S had a base building mechanic, I'd be all-in on that game. 
5/5

state-of-decay.gif

Last edited:
Yea, I had my eye on that game, but I heard it was pretty buggy. It does look very good, and hopefully this year one edition ironed those out.

Also, not having an X1 hinders my ability to play it. 
laugh.gif

Yea, I had my eye on that game, but I heard it was pretty buggy. It does look very good, and hopefully this year one edition ironed those out.

Also, not having an X1 hinders my ability to play it. 
laugh.gif

It's one of my fav. games.

As soon as I got into it, I wanted to do everything.

raid all the houses, build up my base, max out my groups' stats.

Real life the walking dead.

I still haven't played the DLC, it's a great game tho. I played it on 360 and repurchased it on Xbox One, Ill get around to it eventually. We gonna hustle some Drake t shirts so you can get an Xbox also Empire.

laugh.gif
 I WILL be getting one, for sure now that the X1 has the DVR function.

My cable company is rumored to start offering them with a 3 year cable/internet contact beginning next year. Sucks to wait, but paying basically nothing for it is worth waiting to me.

Ill be around for sure.

FF fans, IGN's Podcast Beyond had a decent discussion on FF XII. Brought up the rumor/truth that SE made Matsuno add useless characters and caused him to leave the game. 
laugh.gif
 Also bring up a remake would serve better than a remaster.

It also does not have Max Scoville hosting this episode, so it is actually bearable. 

Last edited:
It's that time of they year again. Time to do another Excalibur 2 run in FF9. Hopefully I dont get distracted by Tetra Master this time. :lol:

set up my double monitors with PS4 on one and PC on one/two.  Makes it so much easier when trying to learn combos in MKX, looking for games in Destiny, and just goof off while loading. 

uWGBehV.gif

uRKCzcR.gif

Aug: rare replay, gears remaster, metal gear solid 5, until dawn,

Sept: mario maker, mad max, forza 6,

Octo: yoshi, halo 5, rock band 4,

Nov: cod 2016, fallout 4, tomb raider 2, battlefront,

Dec: xenoblade chronicles x, star fox, just cause 3, fable legends,

i1LlwfDufaGJy.gif

"We know that there are lots of PS4 owners that have either never played games before or used to have an Xbox or a Nintendo who have never had the chance to play something like the Uncharted trilogy," he said. "But it has to be a great game if we're going to go to the trouble of re-mastering. I can't talk specifically, but I think that it's very likely that there'll be more."
Too many games remasters.

Last edited:
I'm real disappointed with how they rolled out destiny, all of this extra content should have been in the original game.  It could have been great.

Back
Top Bottom