The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Until Dawn looks so much fun. I can't wait.

I enjoyed playing Heavy Rain back in the day so i'm pretty sure this won't disappoint.

I'm reading that this Street Fighter port is terrible :smh:

Long wait times for ranked matches
Frame rate issues
Names not appearing on screen

Mad Max is actually looking good to me. I thought it was one of those movie based games that usually suck. Is this game open world?

Mad Max is actually looking good to me. I thought it was one of those movie based games that usually suck. Is this game open world?
yes it is. I feel like it's gonna be like shadows of mordor in terms of reception and be suprisingly really good like how gameplay trailers showcased SoM imo

Last edited:
One thing I was happy about when I heard about the Mad Max game initially is that they didn't force the developers to release it alongside the movie.  Shows they at least thought it had some promise to give them some extra time.  If done well it could be an incredibly dope game.

Last edited:
View media item 1551577
Deathinitive :lol:

[rule]

2dhu80.png

3rsuf3.png

4vdufw.png

Last edited:
whats the point in going to the movie theater to watch the ps experience when you can watch it on the ps4?

fellas....don't judge me

Is Witcher worth it? I love rpgs like fallout, but i ABSOLUTELY HATE button masher games where you're swarmed by qt bad guys at a time. Is Witcher anything like Fallout and/or elder scrolls? Build a character, make choices, choose a side, etc?

I played RE remake for about an hour, it felt too dated for me. I'll give it another shot one day. I never played RE games growing up so there's no nostalgia for me.

I enjoyed RE 5 though :smokin

I played RE remake for about an hour, it felt too dated for me. I'll give it another shot one day. I never played RE games growing up so there's no nostalgia for me.

I enjoyed RE 5 though
smokin.gif
I'm in the process of re-playing RE and I don't feel as motivated because I've beat the game a couple of times already.

But eventually, I'll end up beating the game...Just to have the joys of the rocket launche lol.

Also, played a couple rounds in BF4 yesterday after the update...Didn't really notice too much. But played a couple of the big maps which you have utilize a vehicle...So I rode the dirt bike all over and murked dudes lol.

Last edited:
PS+ games for June should get announced today, right?

edit: nvm, thee games are

(PS4) MGS: Ground Zeroes
(PS4) Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition

(PS4/PSV) Super Exploding Zoo
(PS4/PSV) Futuridium Ep Deluxe

(PS3) Call of Juarez
(PS3) Cloudberry Kingdom

Last edited:
I'm not one to usually bash 'free' games but aside from MGS and Call of Juarez, I have no idea what any of these games are :lol:

I thought they were gonna go all out seeing that E3 is right around the corner

(PS3) Call of Juarez
(PS3) Cloudberry Kingdom
Ground Zeroes 
pimp.gif

just borrowed this from the homie last week and havent even started it. guess ill be giving that back. :lol:

is the website for the E3 event gonna refresh itself for the tickets?

Last edited:

(PS3) Call of Juarez
(PS3) Cloudberry Kingdom

Looks like another craptastic month.

welp ill just give up now. ill probably just swing by the theater and see if i can get lucky :lol:

Back
Top Bottom