The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sorry sole vintage sole vintage and swendro swendro

Atlus: Demon's Souls 2 '100%' Not Happening
The original game's North American publisher makes it clear a new Demon's Souls game is not on the way.
by Chris Pereira FEBRUARY 28, 2014
Rumors of a direct sequel to Demon's Souls appear to be untrue, as the prospect of such a game has been emphatically shot down by publisher Atlus.

In response to a comment on the PlayStation Blog about Demon's Souls 2, Atlus PR Manager John Hardin stated, " can 100% confirm there will NOT be a Demon Souls 2."

Atlus was the publisher of the original Demon's Souls in North America, whereas Sony published it in Japan and continues to own the IP. There has been speculation that Sony could release a sequel, and rumors began circulating last year that Demon's Souls 2 was in the works.

Demon's Souls received a spiritual successor from its developer, From Software, in the form of Dark Souls. That game is now getting a sequel, Dark Souls II, which is due out next month for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. From has indicated its engine was created with next-gen consoles in mind, suggesting Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions could eventually be released in addition to the PC version that is planned.

Demon's Souls has become a cult classic since its release on PlayStation 3 in 2009 due in part to its punishing difficulty. While fans might never get the direct sequel they want, at least they can always return to the original.

Last edited:
Yea, its similar. Here, Ill post the text.

If you want to share downloads with family and friends and you don't want them to sign in with your account everytime to use it, you have to make their PS4 the primary system for your account. If you don't know how to do this, follow these steps:

Login with your account on your family/friend's PS4
Go to the "Settings" tab
Go to "PSN"
Click on "Activate as Your Primary PS4"
Click "Activate"
Now they should be able to use your downloads on their PS4. They don't have to login to your account to play your games or use your PS Plus.

Damn is this a hack? If that's the case I'm just going to buy the digital version, we just can't be logged in at the same time though right?

No hack, its meant for people who have more than one console in their house.

And yes, no PSN account can be logged in more than once at a time. However, as its described, if you make one system your primary system, there is no need to be logged in as your main account, as all accounts on that system have access to your games.

Might be easier to understand if I use an example.

I have my PS4 I use all the time in my basement. I am alaways logged in under my account.

Now if my girlfriend wanted one for some unknown reason, or more than likely, a buddy decided he wanted to game share, this would be how it works.

Id go to his house, sign in using my account and pw, then go to options and set that as my primary console (yes, its his console, but itd be with someone I trust). That allows him access to all my digital games, but he can use them under his account.

Now I go back to my system, I still have access to all my content but must be signed in under my account. Which isnt an issue as its the only account I use. We'd do the same for his account on my system so I get his games, and viola.

As long as he has PS+ on his account, we can both play digital games at the same time.

Last edited:
Sorry sole vintage sole vintage and swendro swendro

Atlus: Demon's Souls 2 '100%' Not Happening
iduLedYstSwgl.gif

:lol:
Side note #1: That gif just reminded me that I am so ready for dark souls 2. I'm excited that DS2 finally gets voice chat, so I can tell people how much of a noob they are when I drop them with one backstab. :lol:
God if feels so good to backstab/riposte people in the Souls series. One of the most satisfying feelings in the game. :lol: :pimp:

Side note #2:
For those who haven't seen it and are fans of the game...

No hack, its meant for people who have more than one console in their house.

And yes, no PSN account can be logged in more than once at a time. However, as its described, if you make one system your primary system, there is no need to be logged in as your main account, as all accounts on that system have access to your games.

Might be easier to understand if I use an example.

I have my PS4 I use all the time in my basement. I am alaways logged in under my account.

Now if my girlfriend wanted one for some unknown reason, or more than likely, a buddy decided he wanted to game share, this would be how it works.

Id go to his house, sign in using my account and pw, then go to options and set that as my primary console (yes, its his console, but itd be with someone I trust). That allows him access to all my digital games, but he can use them under his account.

Now I go back to my system, I still have access to all my content but must be signed in under my account. Which isnt an issue as its the only account I use. We'd do the same for his account on my system so I get his games, and viola.

As long as he has PS+ on his account, we can both play digital games at the same time.
ha my homie from maryland/dc area was wondering the other day how he can hook me up with his digital copy of 2k14 so we can play since my *** won't buy it.

repped

Can both parties play a digitally shared game online against one another? Gonna share 2k and was wondering if I could play against him online using a digitally shared game.

Just finished Shadows of the Damned, a lot longer than I expected. It wasn't great, but it was entertaining. It's funny, witty, and shows *******. Debating whether I should get MGS or Second Son first...

Any NT'ers sign up for and download the WWE streaming app on PS4 or PS3 ?
I did to check out the free week. There was a lot of problems when I tried to use it on the PS4. First few days it wouldnt play anything at all, then when it did it would freeze all the time and wasn't watchable. Plus there wasn't a search feature before, might be now haven't checked in a few days. I ended up using it on the computer though.

Hopefullly its fixed 100% by WM though. I planned on ordering it for my God son, and I'm not big into wrestling anymore but WM is like $70 in HD so I was gonna just order the wwe network on april 1st (which they make you do a 6 month commitment) and would still $10 cheaper that way than ordering the ppv. Plus you'd get 6 total ppv's out of it in total, with all the extra streaming stuff on top of it.

pretty good deal, just hope the HD streaming looks good from the ps4 app on the tv.

Back
Top Bottom