The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think it’s YMMV.

I used that site yesterday to try to cop an Xbox and they said nah.

And the inventory that site is totally different than the app.

I let a coworker of mine get the Series X for retail and another coworker of mine get my extra PS5 (disc) coming from Target for retail as well. If I would have known it would have paid for the iPhone I’m picking up tomorrow, a few pair of kicks and a future PS5 for my kids I’d probably have sold both of them on eBay :lol:

I let a coworker of mine get the Series X for retail and another coworker of mine get my extra PS5 (disc) coming from Target for retail as well. If I would have known it would have paid for the iPhone I’m picking up tomorrow, a few pair of kicks and a future PS5 for my kids I’d probably have sold both of them on eBay :lol:

good karma will come back at ya in the near future!

I got an extra Disc version for my boy but I really hope he hits with the next release on WM because resell keeps rising lol. If he dont hit Ima OOP it to him but that moneys could help pay for my system...

80980AE5-7B33-4726-AD62-12DF010E26E8.jpeg
EZ

Damn $100 per month or $1K per year for the service...sheesh!!

Good for you. The rest of America doesn't agree.

EDIT: If you think the PS5 will be fully in stock in a couple of months, you're going to be a bit upset good sir.

We going to pretend to be surprised? As if this hasn't happened to every console since the Nintendo 64? Yes and for much more. I've sold 3 today alone for $1350 $1500 and $1125. My boy Devondre Campbell that plays for the Cards was going to pay me $2500 to secure him one but I sold him my bro's amazon one for $950
That’s what’s up, props to u. But a lot of America is ******ed anyway let’s not pretend people don’t do dumber ****. I guess if u got 1500 to blow and u must have it right now for whatever reason have at it. If I had 5-6 I’d sell them **** wit the tax too

Back
Top Bottom