The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That's how it's been for me as well for a while. Story/single player games on PS and multi-player ones on Xbox. The online/party system is much better to me.

My PS4 Pro sounds like a jet fan while my One X is dead silent too, so I really avoid using it when I don't need to :lol:
I prefer literally everything on the Xbox this gen, I'm just a huge God of War fan and enjoy JRPGs so I swooped a Pro. I don't care about any of the other 3rd person platformer exclusives sans Spider-Man.

• DualSense™ Charging Station – to conveniently charge two DualSense Wireless Controllers US$29.99/¥2,980/€29.99 (RRP)

wait so u cant charge 2 controllers
at the same time
through the ps5
u need a dock to charge 2
thats lame

Sorry guys... I can't get sucked into the any-minute-now random pre-order launch thing.... They owe us an official date.

The day one game list is not tantalizing enough for me. I might even be tempted to resell if I score early and folks are dropping their drawers for a console.

I'm truly fiending for next-gen racing and VR.

Good luck to everyone, regardless.

None of Sony's exclusives are online multiplayer. Not everyone cares about playing Sony's exclusives. It's that simple.
Literally all my friends are on Xbox Live, Series X is gonna be my primary machine and I'll use the PS5 just for the exclusives.
ah got it. multiplayer is second to single player for me. only game i've bought for the multiplayer experience is dead by deadlight

ah got it. multiplayer is second to single player for me. only game i've bought for the multiplayer experience is dead by deadlight

I gotta be really passionate about a franchise/game to invest time into story mode games these days. It just feels taxing after a certain amount of time gets put in and I end up wanting it to be over/not finishing a lot of games. I bought a lot of games this gen I didn't finish so I'm gonna try to spend wiser this go round :lol:

Horizon II on PS4.

What kind of plot twist is this :lol:

I'm blaming Phil Spencer

They scared of losing money to the BROKE BOIS that will hold onto a PS4 for the first 2 years of the console's life cycle (which will be a lot if that second stimulus check don't come in for this pandemic).............so they making sure they get some bread from them too on the older generation

eh
after 2 moths all the sony and xbox games will be like 29.99
only games that will still be $70 months after release
will be nintendo 1st party games
since they rarely go on sale

Nintendo going to chage $80 for 25 year old remakes of Mario for Switch 4K and you will buy because your a simp

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
They finna charge 69.99$ for a effing remake of Demons' Souls a 11 year old game
200.gif

I gotta be really passionate about a franchise/game to invest time into story mode games these days. It just feels taxing after a certain amount of time gets put in and I end up wanting it to be over/not finishing a lot of games. I bought a lot of games this gen I didn't finish so I'm gonna try to spend wiser this go round :lol:
reason why I'm holding onto my ps4 even when i get the ps5. too many games I bought on sale I haven't even started. 1-2 hours a day after work works out for me

Back
Top Bottom