The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I picked up The Show 19 last year after not playing a baseball video game in years.

Starting Pitcher in RTTS wil never get old to me.
I'm still playing RTTS and it's still enjoyable when I'm actually hitting consistently. I'm definitely in a slump right now lmao

Maybe I should try pitching next.

qhwmyf91gbd51.jpg

Is it worth it? I'd kind of pegged TLoU2 as my swan song for this generation... And just planned to burn warzone and grind Destiny 2 to waste time til holiday season.

I'm having a great time with it. The combat system is deep and fun. The open-world has alot to explore and the visuals are top-notch. I highly recommend it.

I'm having a great time with it. The combat system is deep and fun. The open-world has alot to explore and the visuals are top-notch. I highly recommend it.
It's the one big release before November/December that's had me tempted... I may wait to play on PS5, just because anything super-graphic/visual intensive makes my PS4 roar like a jet plane at this point.

I'm probably going to burn a ton of time on Fall Guys when it releases in August, too.

View attachment 2618306

All those announcements that were going to be announced at EVO will probably be announced here.
Should be interesting too since it will have other discussions about fighting games.

OH DAMN.

I totally called this, especially since they used it for the loading times demo. I was gonna be hella disappointed if they didn't drop a PS5 SM. Haven't done the dlc yet either.

Now, Give me Miles and Parker spider logo face plates so I can switch em out based on what game I'm playing

Back
Top Bottom