The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone preorder previous PS consoles from Amazon? Do they charge upon preorder or when it ships out?
I preordered my PS4 through them as well as games when I want the special or collectors editions. They don’t charge you until they ship it. You can cancel any time before then. Sometimes I preorder through them if a game has a beta and then cancel to buy on the ps store :lol:

I preordered my PS4 through them as well as games when I want the special or collectors editions. They don’t charge you until they ship it. You can cancel any time before then. Sometimes I preorder through them if a game has a beta and then cancel to buy on the ps store :lol:
Thank you sir. Was just curious. I’m sure preorders will populate soon and don’t think I’ll be able to make it out to Best Buy or GS to preorder.

Thank you sir. Was just curious. I’m sure preorders will populate soon and don’t think I’ll be able to make it out to Best Buy or GS to preorder.
Lock in that pre-order once it goes live. There will be a rush for this the closer it gets to launch going by PS4's launch.

There’s an article by Digitimes or something like that and they claim PS5 going to ship 120M+ in 5 years. Wylin :rofl:

Lifetime sales sure but 120m in 5 years? Someone is smoking something :lol:

I think the pandemic making lots of people stay at home will offset the price difference between PS4 and PS5 at launch.
After that though, it's anyone's guess at this point.

View attachment 2618306

All those announcements that were going to be announced at EVO will probably be announced here.
Should be interesting too since it will have other discussions about fighting games.

View attachment 2618306

All those announcements that were going to be announced at EVO will probably be announced here.
Should be interesting too since it will have other discussions about fighting games.

:pimp:

Huntdown 7.5/10

old school side scrolling on crack. started getting repetitive but stayed in for the fun boss fights. died a million times fighting the unholy goalie. worth a playthrough.

Experimented with Photo Mode

20200727_112943.jpg

Is Ghost of Tsushuma Sucker Punch's Horizon Zero Dawn/Uncharted 2 moment?
Are they now allowed a seat on the big table with ND, Guerrilla Games, Insomniac, PD Sony Santa Monica etc..

One of the big themes this gen is Sony's Studios making a step up in terms of quality. Almost like a rite of passage at this point.

I think it's safe to say Guerrilla did with Horizon
Sony Bend also made a huge leap. Went from Uncharted on Vita to Day's Gone. I feel like their next game will be much better with what they've learnt
Media Molecule did with Dreams. even though they took long though but they're a small studio.
I've always liked the inFamous games but I think with Ghost even though I haven't played it, they have definitely made a big step up.

Is Ghost of Tsushuma Sucker Punch's Horizon Zero Dawn/Uncharted 2 moment?
Are they now allowed a seat on the big table with ND, Guerrilla Games, Insomniac, PD Sony Santa Monica etc..

One of the big themes this gen is Sony's Studios making a step up in terms of quality. Almost like a rite of passage at this point.

I think it's safe to say Guerrilla did with Horizon
Sony Bend also made a huge leap. Went from Uncharted on Vita to Day's Gone. I feel like their next game will be much better with what they've learnt
Media Molecule did with Dreams. even though they took long though but they're a small studio.
I've always liked the inFamous games but I think with Ghost even though I haven't played it, they have definitely made a big step up.

For me, they had a seat at the table already. They demonstrated what the PS4 was capable of with Infamous: Second Son. With GoT being the hit that it is, their budget just got a lot bigger.

Is it worth it? I'd kind of pegged TLoU2 as my swan song for this generation... And just planned to burn warzone and grind Destiny 2 to waste time til holiday season.

It's a nice change of pace if you like open world adventure games especially after coming of a 3rd person shooter adventure game like TLOU 2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom