The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

He damn near is rockstar. Co-founder and head writer on all the biggest games.

There was a rumor not long ago that Take two wanted R* to put out more and different stuff.

Last edited:

Good move on his part. I mean the writing was on the wall since the report came out Take 2 interactive the parent company of R* and 2K games were pressuring and basically forcing them to turn into Ubisoft and EA and want their well known franchises annualized or released every 2 or 3 years.

Don't be surprised when him Leslie Benzies and maybe his brother Sam startup a new studio on their own.

Sony would be smart to sign him to whatever price he wants and give him final say and complete creative control.

is that shooter game on the psn for free any good. i need a new shooter til another battlefield is out

is that shooter game on the psn for free any good. i need a new shooter til another battlefield is out
BioShock Collection? No multiplayer. It’s a story driven, single player FPS. Great games though.

Stared for bit at that new xbox mockup. I feel like the endgame for "consoles" as we know it, will be more or less a dedicated PC-lite; A Media Center. Obviously more limited than a full-fledge pc, runs proprietary software, with whatever extra gimmicky bells/whistles manufacturers need to edge over the competition. Very portable of course, with the main draw being an upgradeable graphics card (maybe a stretch on this last one)
So yea, a console. Or a pc? Not wrong either.

About to make the plunge back in to PlayStation with the ps5 this year :nthat:
giphy.gif

I’ll buy a Series X day one, if there is a Blue Dragon 2 or Lost Odyssey 2 available at launch. Otherwise, it’ll just be the PS5 for a while.

I'll be in airports for a large part of my time moving forward, so I am hoping Sony has an answer for mobile gaming.

Phil Spencer:

"When you talk about Nintendo and Sony, we have a ton of respect for them, but we see Amazon and Google as the main competitors going forward. That’s not to disrespect Nintendo and Sony, but the traditional gaming companies are somewhat out of position. I guess they could try to re-create Azure, but we’ve invested tens of billions of dollars in cloud over the years. "

Okay, Phil. :lol:

I suppose you could read into that a few different ways, but if that's the case, why would I be plunking cash down on a new MS console when it's obviously not their focus?

Yeah GeforceNow is kinda dope, makes me want to buy most of my games on PC now. Wanna try project xcloud too. Gamechanger if Sony does one.

If you're talking about Firewall: Zero Hour, yes, it's a ton of fun. However, it's exclusive for PSVR. It's pretty much virtual reality Counter Strike.

Back
Top Bottom