The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So... almost 4 years later... :lol:

Got the Pro...downloading FF XV and got The last of Us and the Uncharted collection to start with...

So I'll be busy for a while

Play the uncharted collection first. PS3 games are terrible compared to now lol. You'll appreciate last of us a lot more.
I played last of us first, then uncharted series. I hated 1 and 2. 3 got better, but still was meh. Going to start uncharted 4 this summer and Heavy Rain ps4.

Last of Us is my fav game of all time (not a crazy gamer, like I only buy titles I'm really really interested in). Played it twice in a row, can't wait for part 2.

I also started late bought my PS4 a couple months ago and had to play TLOU such a great game. Started on Uncharted 4 and gonna get through the collection after I get done with part 4. So many good games but so little time.

Tomb raider is on sale for like 17 bucks on in PSN store right now.

Unless you waiting until it gets put in the $5 dollar barrel/bucket at Walmart :lol:

Don’t judge me. Never played a God of War game but the new one peaked my interest.

Do I need to play the other ones before jumping into this one or could I just go straight into it? Are the other ones even available on PS4? :lol:

Also, lookin for a good Bluetooth headset. Any recommendations?

Don’t judge me. Never played a God of War game but the new one peaked my interest.

Do I need to play the other ones before jumping into this one or could I just go straight into it? Are the other ones even available on PS4? :lol:

So much scrub in one post :rolleyes :lol:

Grabbed Southpark and Need for Speed Payback with this sale. Other than flash sales, and with my backlog, this should tide me over until fall.

Grabbed Southpark and Need for Speed Payback with this sale. Other than flash sales, and with my backlog, this should tide me over until fall.
Man my 10 year old asked me to get him Payback. I’m like of all games you ask for, this is what you want?

Honestly that's probably a good thing because the old games are trash so unless you like action games that play themselves then go straight for the reboot or whatever because it's supposed to be completely different. I might even give it a shot despite hating all the previous games, when it goes on sale.

Tomb raider is on sale for like 17 bucks on in PSN store right now.

Unless you waiting until it gets put in the $5 dollar barrel/bucket at Walmart :lol:

I copped the first Tomb Raider off PSN when it was on sale for $5.99 so I'm waiting for Rise to be at minimum < $10 before I even consider picking it up.

So many good games coming out. So little free time haha.

I DLed BO3, thinking it was my first time playing the game. Nope, seems I had the game before because my unlocked guns were still available lol.

Back
Top Bottom