The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Damn, had no idea. I was like **** it, I’ll just stop being lazy and go to YT. I didn’t even see his post :lol: I didn’t think a forum like NT would care about modding. We have like 3 threads on this entire forums and they hating :lol:

It's because they don't want any static with Nintendo, they will send a cease and desist order quick and have this whole site shut down, they don't play with their IPs.

Saw this on Twitter: :lol:
Sept 4: Dragon Quest XI
Sept 7: Spider-Man
Sept 14: Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Sept 21: Spyro Trilogy
Oct 2: Forza Horizon 4
Oct: Mega Man 11
Oct 5: Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
Oct 16: Battlefield V
Oct 26: RDR 2

****, still need to finish Assassin's Creed Origins and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Ghost of Tsushima reminds me of pre-Unity Assassin's Creed. Day 1 cop.

Why is ellie a lesbian? I played the dlc, she said she wasn't into the black chick like that

Saw this on Twitter: :lol:
Sept 4: Dragon Quest XI
Sept 7: Spider-Man
Sept 14: Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Sept 21: Spyro Trilogy
Oct 2: Forza Horizon 4
Oct: Mega Man 11
Oct 5: Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
Oct 16: Battlefield V
Oct 26: RDR 2
meh dq11 was pushed back to september

doesnt really matter tho its not like it would have been played anytime soon lol

Damn, that's one of the best qualities in Bloodborne/Dark Souls.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has no classes from which to choose, no character stats to level up, no option to create your own character, no multiplayer of any kind, no armour or weapons to find or equip, and no souls (or equivalent) to collect - or lose after dying. Just to reconfirm: Sekiro is the next big game by FromSoftware, the maker of Dark Souls and Bloodborne.

Indeed, Sekiro can scarcely be called an action-RPG. FromSoftware's Yasuhiro Kitao rather describes it as an action adventure game. One of the few elements that might seem familiar is your character's prosthetic limb - it's capable of hosting a number of gadgets, which you can find scattered around the world. That sounds pretty reminiscent of the trick weapons found in Bloodborne, if you had a temporary flirtation with a PlayStation 4 to enjoy that.

if you a plus member fallout shelter is free

Funny... every version before was already free.

Anyway I just realized my Dark Souls CE is still brand new... I really am a game hoarder. Wish I had sold it before the remastered version was announced/released, but I think I'll let it go and free up some space. Still worth a buck.

Attachments

• 20180612_185845.jpg
    20180612_185845.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 3
Funny... every version before was already free.

Anyway I just realized my Dark Souls CE is still brand new... I really am a game hoarder. Wish I had sold it before the remastered version was announced/released, but I think I'll let it go and free up some space. Still worth a buck.
really? i got it in 2016 for my ipad/iphone but dont remember..not a fan of the game at all

man idk wtf was going on in that death stranding gameplay trailer but im copping a ps4 just for it.

Kojima >

Back
Top Bottom