The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

In for everything I saw tonight. Can't wait for the Cyberpunk 2077 previews. Still mad they are showing it behind closed doors.

20180611_224433.jpg
20180611_224510.jpg

So REmake 2 is a PS4 exclusive... bizarre, guess Capcom didn't learn from SFV, but I'm buying it regardless because it's long over due.

I didn’t even know there was a deluxe edition. I will NOT purchase for full price. That game didn’t look too great and I don’t have the RE nostalgia that many others have.

I'll fall for the bait and go for RE2 lol.

TLOU2 looks great. Is it safe to say that Joel is dead or won't be a main part of this game?

Finally finished Persona 5

By far the longest game I've ever completed, and the I believe it's the first JRPG I've actually seen all the way through.

For those who are interested and haven't played it or any other Persona yet, I'd recommend the game under certain circumstances. You're already into JRPG's/anime. And you have a **** ton of time and/or patience. I get fixed on beating games and found myself binging for the sake of beating it so I can finally move onto other games (like God of War which I haven't had the chance to play yet) and other hobbies. People say it takes 100 hours to beat, but it's more like 130 hours. I clocked in 143 hours -_- For those who are into JRPGs/animes/Persona, but maybe don't have the time right now, they actually released it as an anime series, and it has solid reviews.

Shout out to MajinZuub MajinZuub for always recommending the game, answering questions about it, and advising I complete it. I'm happy I did, but the time it took, slowness, and also the fact it wasn't really a skill-based game and it was strategy made it not exactly a no-brainer. That said, the style, progression, and friendships in the game made it worth it. The game also sort of makes up for sucking so much life/time out of you by teaching you a few things that could potentially have you deepen your perspectives and ultimately improve your actual life. Potentially :lol:

I'm sure I'll eventually miss the crew from the game and check out the anime in a month or so.

By far the longest game I've ever completed, and the I believe it's the first JRPG I've actually seen all the way through.

For those who are interested and haven't played it or any other Persona yet, I'd recommend the game under certain circumstances. You're already into JRPG's/anime. And you have a **** ton of time and/or patience. I get fixed on beating games and found myself binging for the sake of beating it so I can finally move onto other games (like God of War which I haven't had the chance to play yet) and other hobbies. People say it takes 100 hours to beat, but it's more like 130 hours. I clocked in 143 hours -_- For those who are into JRPGs/animes/Persona, but maybe don't have the time right now, they actually released it as an anime series, and it has solid reviews.

Shout out to MajinZuub MajinZuub for always recommending the game, answering questions about it, and advising I complete it. I'm happy I did, but the time it took, slowness, and also the fact it wasn't really a skill-based game and it was strategy made it not exactly a no-brainer. Still, I'm happy I did. The style, progression, and friendships in the game made it worth it. The game sort of makes up for sucking so much life/time out of you by teaching you a few things that could potentially have you deepen your perspectives and improve your actual life. Potentially :lol:

I'm sure I'll eventually miss the crew from the game and check out the anime in a month or so.

Glad to hear this man :Nthat Couldn't of said it better. And yeah one of my favorite takeaways from it are how it makes you think about everday things and I don't think that aspect of the game gets talked about enough

Shout out to MajinZuub MajinZuub for always recommending the game, answering questions about it, and advising I complete it. I'm happy I did, but the time it took, slowness, and also the fact it wasn't really a skill-based game and it was strategy made it not exactly a no-brainer. That said, the style, progression, and friendships in the game made it worth it. The game also sort of makes up for sucking so much life/time out of you by teaching you a few things that could potentially have you deepen your perspectives and ultimately improve your actual life. Potentially :lol:

Word... took me over 100 hours to complete it. I was just ready to get it over with, but when I did I kind of missed playing it. Download Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne, it's the GOAT of the SMT series, it's like Persona with out all the whiny HS ********, and really lame overworld maps.

Pretty good showing by Sony.

I actually really like RE 2 but want to see more.

Kojima is outta his mind btw :lol but that looked really good.

But overall I am hype for The Division, For Honor, Assasin’s Creed, and Shadows Die Twice.

Back
Top Bottom