The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That may say more about you than HZD.

giphy.gif

I’m not taking anything away from GoW, just don’t think it’s as great as everyone is making it out to be. I think the fact that it changed so much from previous installments has people hyping it up a little more. I do wish we would get some DLC tho but I can see them putting all those resources towards a sequel instead. It’s be nice to get a sequel within the first year of the PS5 launch.

Yea looking through a few lists, I think I can say GoW is the best game I've played on PS4 so far. Not best of the generation overall, but best I've played on the system

Yea looking through a few lists, I think I can say GoW is the best game I've played on PS4 so far. Not best of the generation overall, but best I've played on the system
I got it at #4 as far as PS4 exclusives.
1. Uncharted 4
2. Bloodborne
3. HZD
4. GoW

I platted all 3 so maybe after I plat GoW, it’ll move into that 3 spot for me.

I got it at #4 as far as PS4 exclusives.
1. Uncharted 4
2. Bloodborne
3. HZD
4. GoW

I platted all 3 so maybe after I plat GoW, it’ll move into that 3 spot for me.

Taking out Remasters, my top 4 is:

1. GoW
2. UC4
3. Until Dawn
4. I don't even know :lol: I guess Infamous

After the top 2, there's a big drop off for me as far as pure exclusives

Meanwhile, I'm on my PS3 playing GOW 1 having a blast like I've found a whole new world, and yall are saying GOW4 is the best thing ever :rofl:

I'm gonna lose my mind when I play that.

I wasn’t feeling BotW like that either. It’s kind of a snooze fest. I’m going to eventually give it another shot but there’s many other open world games that I think are better.

A lot of the games you mentioned like HZD, GoW, BotW are an evolution of the 3D platformer. Feels like they've reached the pinnacle of that genre as far as gameplay and game design goes. The main differences are just narrative and visuals at this point. I think it's normal to not like every single game despite the high scores and reviews.

Back
Top Bottom