The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just beat that game a month ago myself. Felt real good. :smile:

Now I have to mess with The Lost Legacy.

I just beat that game a month ago myself. Felt real good. :smile:

Now I have to mess with The Lost Legacy.

I just started The Lost Legacy, feel like all I've done is drive around. Sucks that you have to stop to pull up the map to make sure you're going in the right direction.

Last edited:
Weird, I just got the Lost Legacy plat yesterday. :lol:

Its a good story. Much shorter; finished everything in around 10 hours.

The driving is really only one chapter, and it can seem like a chore. But when I went through the West Ghats a second time knowing where everything was, it honestly took maybe 15-20 minutes?

Man HZD is flames. I should of played this much sooner. Story got me in my feels. Combat is :pimp: 10/10 for me. Is it ok to post spoilers?

FFVII gonna end up being one of those great games that comes out when the next gen is already in stores or about to drop. (The Last of Us, Okami, etc.)

FFVII gonna end up being one of those great games that comes out when the next gen is already in stores or about to drop. (The Last of Us, Okami, etc.)
since its a remake, I'm fine with them taking their time. I've already played the game, I know the story, the characters, etc. We just seeing it up today's standards.

The Avatar of games. Just a technical showcase with little substance

lmao bro 99.9% of third person view, single-player, linear "action" titles are literally the exact same game.

HZD, GoW, Assasin's Creed, ETC ETC ETC ETC......all of that is the same....to me.

(no need to respond because i don't care)

Back
Top Bottom