The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Why would Microsoft care about Skate 4.
Loaded question. 
We know exactly what games they are making through 2018 basically
No we don't. Skate 4, Dragon Age 4, or an ea origins could be announced at EA Play 2017
And the Massedfect statement doesn't make any sense.
The statement illustrated that EA's stance on something changes over-time.

Corrections - 1:11
Mass Effect Andromeda - 4:04
PlayStation 4 Pro & NES Classic Edition - 15:13
Podcast Halftime - 25:35
L&R: What if PC games were cheap as they are in Russia? - 28:58
L&R: Name That Review - 38:49
Time for Bets - 47:28
Closing - 57:57

As I said we do know what EA is making. Bioware has 1 studio dedicated to the old republic. The studio that made Dragon age is finishing up on Mass effect and then they have an unnannouced new IP coming after that

If bioware puts out 1 new game in 2014 and the next in 2017 along with continuing support of TOR. What makes you think they are going to announce a dragon age game in 2017

Last edited:
Update on the controller I spiked from pages back:

Lucky, the controller had less than a month left on its 1-year warranty. I had to call GS Corp to get a receipt so I can mail with the remote so I can ship it out. Had to pay shipping too. Finally came in today, they replaced my 20th anniversary remote :pimp:

Moral of the story: Don't spike your controller :lol:

Last edited:
As I said we do know what EA is making. Bioware has 1 studio dedicated to the old republic. The studio that made Dragon age is finishing up on Mass effect and then they have an unnannouced new IP coming after that

If bioware puts out 1 new game in 2014 and the next in 2017 along with continuing support of TOR. What makes you think they are going to announce a dragon age game in 2017
We don't know what EA has yet to announce. 

I said DA4, skate 4, or an ea origins could be announced.

Not DA4 will be announced at ea play 2017.

Finally got a ps4. Got the pro. Finally going to play all my ps plus games that i've been collecting.

If i download a game can i also download it on a different ps4? If so... how many ps4's?

ttttt.png

Ain't no such thang as a casual gamer PLEIGH BOW. RIP to my old PS4 that collected nothing but dust. Now on too my new PS4 that'll share the same fate!!

Lol tell me about it. I hardly ever game anymore but I got the PS4 pro in the mail yesterday went out today and bought a 65 inch sony x850d to replace my perfectly good 55 inch plasma just because my wife didnt want the ps4 hooked up to my 4k tv in the main living room.

Finally got a ps4. Got the pro. Finally going to play all my ps plus games that i've been collecting.

If i download a game can i also download it on a different ps4? If so... how many ps4's?
You can download it to another ps4 making the total 2.

However, the secondary ps4 has to be set as your primary ps4 via your psn acct settings(consists of sharing account passwords).

Last edited:
Copped the Pro since I sold my boy the OG PS4 for $150, also Target had 10% off so it was $40 off. 30 minutes left on the transfer going to see how this looks on my Sony 810.

only usable if your account is set on the playstation as primary....so....one...at a time....

i guess you could finesse by just logging in and out.

they allow you to exchange primaries with one other person and share games.

Yeah, it's my first time playing a Fallout game.

It's not some crazy difficult/frustrating game like Bloodborne, is it?

no, but in a different way, yes.

its a sim game with a lot of arduous menus to navigate through

HOWEVER

once you get the hang of the menus and the pacing of the gameplay, it's a great game.

mix of deep RPG and first person/third person shooter gameplay

Back
Top Bottom