The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You should check it out on a PC I thought the same when I viewed on movie that it wasn't that big of a difference

No thanks to PS Pro.I have zero interest in spending more money on a 4K HDR TV and spend more on a PS Pro.

The truth is Sony themselves is and has been the major TV maker who have trying to push & sell 4K TV sets. Compared to Samsung, LG, and Panasonic.

I'll just wait for PS5 when I decide to upgrade my TV and console.

PS VR. I like it but will wait for the eventual price cut happens. Which I'm willing to bet will be in less than a year after it launches this fall.

You'll see improvements on a HDTV as well. I'm in no rush to buy a 4K TV just yet. I'm waiting for next year's offering but 1080p games will see improvements like supersampling to remove the jaggies and more stable framerate and better graphics. That's why I'm getting the pro. For that and off course for VR

Only difference I really see is brightness

The PC version is better but you have to look properly to see it. There's a thread on GAF about it and it shows the pro pushes a nice image.

I'm just here for the GT Sport updates, boss. |I

Doubt we would see any at the conference but probably some updates from the show floor.

Still debating if I should reserve a PS4 Pro...Only thing I really would want it use to go with my 4k TV...But still...not sure if it's worth it.

Saw it coming since there was no marketing push.

Makes sense too since October is packed full.

Titanfall 2
Mafia 3
Battlefield 1
Skyrim
PS VR

Still, I won't be at all surprised if the delay was for development instead of trying to avoid the heavy hitters.

Gravity Rush 2 is getting delayed next.

Don't you dare :lol:

Last edited:
I just don't see them releasing GR2 in the same week as FF XV, KH 2.8, TLG and South Park.

I've been using the 4.0 beta, and I really like it. It runs smoother and I like the convenience of the quick menu.

Back
Top Bottom