The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man I need to find the time to knock out the Uncharted Collection so I can move on to UC4.

The problem is that I have no time to play my PS4 during the week because work is crazy right now, and I when I try to put in some time on the weekends I usually end up just recuperating from the work week.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Same here. I know how you feel.

Even when I force myself to play one hour of The Division...I feel it the following day lol.

I am so salty towards GT. They handed Forza the crown YEARS ago. They didn't earn it, GT GAVE it to them.

And then they give us a game mostly with PS3 cars? Online was wack? And they still use the same sounds (80%) of the time from GT1 :x.

I swear y'all, if this new joint still has those tire burning/rubbing sounds I am gonna lose my **** :lol:

GT is so wack I don't even like cars anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Picked up the special edition of Uncharted 4. So far the game has been a little slow but it's still fantastic. I'm worried though because I'm already on like chapter 6 and I feel not much has happened so far.

It feels good to play something that isn't Dark Souls though :rofl:

I've played all of the Uncharted's and I barely remember anything
laugh.gif

Same here.  The only things i DO remember are the jungle in part 1, the train intro in part 2, and the things in part 3.  I don't remember story elements.  Opposite of MGS series, I remember tons of things about the game and story on all the games released including VR missions.  Gamesharing the collection before i start UC4.

I just finished it. 10/10 no doubt. Bittersweet knowing this is the last Uncharted from Naughty Dog :frown:

I just finished it. 10/10 no doubt. Bittersweet knowing this is the last Uncharted from Naughty Dog :frown:
How long did it take you to beat it?
13 hours

How was it compared to 2?
I think it's the best in the series but I also think Uncharted 3 is better than 2.

4>3>2>1

I think 2 was more fun to play than 3. It had the better action but 3 had the better story, for me 2>3.

Last edited:
Just beat UC4 and yep this is my GOTY unless FFXV really wows me. Naughty Gawds with another hit 
pimp.gif

walking around as Cassie in the Epilogue gave me so da feels especially when you see Nate and Elena 
frown.gif

UC4, Ch. 8 was frustrating at times on Crushing. Enemies immediate awareness & unlimited grenades was ridic. My God. :smh:
Not looking forward to whatever is ahead of me, as i know that wasn't crap. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom