The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don't see myself upgrading anytime soon but I'd hope it comes with a 2TB HDD at the least.

On top of that, while the documentation says that the hard drive will remain the same (Sony has several in circulation, so we assume it means 2.5-inch laptop drives generally) there are no indications of any changes to the Blu-ray drive. This is surprising, as we would have assumed that Sony would take this opportunity to support the new UHD 4K movie standard, supporting standard 50GB discs along with 66GB and 100GB variants. For now it seems that developers are set to stick with 50GB of storage
500GB is a joke man. Crazy part is that almost every bundle in EU comes with at least 1TB now. Our only option was that ugly *** BLOPS 3 bundle :smh:

The search function on the PS store is terrible..how would I download hitman if it is not a featured game? I kno it's available

Hmm I'll fed be upgrading ps4. I already have a 4K tv so I just hope they upgrade most aaa titles that's already out or coming out like uncharted and what not

I am a MONSTER at MK and Injustice but SFV does not have an ounce of logic to it :lol:

I know that it is amazing though

The search function on the PS store is terrible..how would I download hitman if it is not a featured game? I kno it's available

Have you tried hitting search and spelling "hitman". I find the search pretty straight forward myself. Also, you can always use the PS app and go to free games.

Double will you please teach me how to play SF5 :lol:

Oh, there's tons of logic to it.

I'm not the best though cuz I just started taking it seriously.I'm still a beginner and only at Super Bronze :lol:
I do watch the pros play a lot so I know some of the theory behind it but playing is different.

hongcouver604 hongcouver604 and @Dakingii and others in the OT are the real pros.

These videos helped me;

All the videos in the playlist will get you used to the basics and terminology. It also goes into advanced stuff at the end like frame data.

I bought a stick for the game and this helped a lot in getting used to stick if you're going down that route. I just couldn't use pad.

I've still got other Beginners videos to watch but my main focus is on execution and getting used to my characters buttons and ranges.
Once I've got that down to a good level then I'll take it from there.

I said this would be the SF game that I turn into a beast but the lack of story mode made me decide to pick it up when that patch comes. Also there are just too many games coming out to focus solely on SF V.

there hasn't been a lot of games worth dropping imo since a lot of AAA games are pretty fresh tho while i do think Sony should drop Knack and KZ:SF. and to keep in mind when PS+ first dropped that there weren't a ton of quality games either it was the same small indie developed games being put out. i dont really remember PS+ having AAA games until after the big PSN outage 
Honestly this console gen Sony really has gotten lazy when it comes to the quality of free PS+ games that are put out for PS4 now on PSN. Compared to what we were getting in terms of free PS+ games & stuff last gen on PS3 when PS+ wasn't a required subscription to play games online :rolleyes :smh:

lmao go look at what microsoft has been giving out from last gen.

i think the last free game i saw on live for 360 was fable 2. LMAOOOOOOO

"We can give you 73 cents for this game right here"
"OK cool"
"aight lemme just get out my thumb print scanner right here"
:rofl:

SFV has been good to me. Won the last 4 local weekly's($140-160 each week) and won the monthly tournament earlier this month($515). Got my money's worth and more.

Back
Top Bottom