The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I played Dying Light for around 20 hours and some of those areas look unfamiliar. 
laugh.gif

You can definitely get lost in the sidequests, as I tend to do with those games. 

Last edited:
What's with this trend of episodic releases with games? I'm probably gonna lose interest in the game/game's story between releases.

What's with this trend of episodic releases with games? I'm probably gonna lose interest in the game/game's story between releases.
Maybe the pub getting 100% of the sale price with digi-purchases as opposed to retail sales have something to do with it.

this looks good. did everyone like dying light?
the story is meh.
The gameplay/coop is what shines.
The game's about Tyresing zombies.
greatm_13-1419785480.gif

It's an open world parkour zombie game.
I've had to replay the game twice.
The game can get monotonous if you're trying to do all the side quests.
But that argument is true for 95% of open world games that come out.
mad max, witcher, mgs v, etc. Mad max isn't repetitive to me since I like the gameplay.

If you stick to the main story missions, there's good fun to be had.
As the vid illustrates,
iYen like always tryin to polish a turd

I think most people doing the 0-100 our 0-10 rating scale follow the school grading system where a 75/7.5 is average, not 50/5.0

Last edited:
I think most people doing the 0-100 our 0-10 rating scale follow the school grading system where a 75/7.5 is average, not 50/5.0
I don't think it should be like that at all and I hate when people see a game rated as a 7 as being bad. A 5 or 50 on the scale should be average while anything above that is above average to amazing games. I've seen people on the Internet and even in real life pass on games just because a review site gives a game a 7 considering it bad

I enjoyed Dying Light. The side missions are much more fun than the main missions. Probably the best zombie game out there.

Got NFS for free. It's pretty fun and the graphics are great, drifting at high speeds is fun too. I like it better than Driveclub.

Can somebody summarize how to game share. My boy got the game in his account. I'm tryna download it to my ps4.

Can somebody summarize how to game share. My boy got the game in his account. I'm tryna download it to my ps4.
You and your boy swap psn logins.

Then you both make each others ps4, your primary console.

What's his is yours. What's yours is his.

Yea reviews need a overhaul. It's why sites are now removing the number so people can read the review to see if it suits them.
There's been some 7/10 games on metacritic I paid full price for and had no regrets.

Didn't see it in the thread but Project Cars is 12 bucks on PSN :wow:

COPPED

I need this in the UK, common Sony.

I enjoyed Dying Light. The side missions are much more fun than the main missions. Probably the best zombie game out there.

Got NFS for free. It's pretty fun and the graphics are great, drifting at high speeds is fun too. I like it better than Driveclub.

False. State of Decay.

Back
Top Bottom