The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The Witcher is clearly my personal favorite PS4 title of year but y'all really got me wanting to try out this Bloodborne.

The Witcher is clearly my personal favorite PS4 title of year

can't wait to finally check it out!

copped my son a PS4 for Christmas and stocked it with a bunch of games, but the one I'm personally looking to take-over-the-controller on is the Witcher. :nerd:

got mine Friday after work. if you guys don't know it's $20 at GameStop too and you get the GameStop Exclusive Battle Damaged Batman figure free.
repped already beat the game but bought it again just for the figure...going to return the game and keep the figure
nthat.gif

Man I might mess around and finish tonight
laugh.gif
. UC1 is a lot harder compared to UC2
UC1 is definitely the hardest one of the 3. Chapter 4 in crushing mode when you see the jet crashed into the tree 
sick.gif
 took me a bunch of tries. Don't even want to think of beating it again not buying the collection 
laugh.gif

repped already beat the game but bought it again just for the figure...going to return the game and keep the figure:nthat:

you know.. i thought about doing that. i wanna keep the figure cuz i like it but i also wanted to give it to my friends kid for Christmas.

Have you killed Lawrence yet?

I think the one of biggest issues with Kos is his electricity that one shots you. The electricity emanates from the slug corpse. So to avoid this whenever you see him charging you just need to run to the entrance. Even if you don't get to the safe zone in the electricity you will not die from the hit.

Listening for his screams is the other big thing. As soon as you hear a scream if you dodge forward you will dodge the attack. You want to stay as close as possible in his second form or he will just do his spread fireball ability and wreck you.

whats the best racing game for PS4.

The reviews have Project Cars ranked at 1st, but I heard a lot of good things about Driveclub.

what about NFS...i was really interested in buying that before it came out and then I saw the reviews and it was only online I changed my mind

and how is The Crew? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom