The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just came back from my local Best Buy while I was on my lunch break.

A bunch of games were on sale that aren't being advertised on bestbuy.com.

I saw:

Metal Gear Solid V: $29.99
Mad Max Fury Road: $29.99.Amazon also has it for this price right now.
Star Wars Battlefront: $39.99

Last edited:
New Images of Rockstar's Mysterious 1970s Spy Game Agent Emerge

View media item 1839393

New images from Rockstar Games' long-in-development espionage-themed game Agent have emerged online. A gallery of images that purportedly come from a person who worked on the game in 2009 and 2010 was posted on Reddit (via Eurogamer), providing a "new" look at the mysterious spy game.

You'll notice that the images look somewhat dated--but that's no small surprise given they apparently are derived from half-decade-old version of the game. All the same, it's rare to get a glimpse behind the curtain of a project from Rockstar Games, so they're worth a look if you're interested.

If this batch of Agent images is any indication, the game would have been at least partially set in a mountainside city. Included in the gallery of images are also some map models.

Check out all the images here on Imgur. They reportedly stem from an artist who was working on the game before his team was shifted to Grand Theft Auto V.

Agent, which is set in the 1970s, was first revealed in 2007 and later detailed at the 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo. It was announced as a PlayStation 3-exclusive. The first images leaked in summer 2011.

When the game does ship, it will do so with high expectations. In 2009, then-Take-Two president Ben Feder told GameSpot that Agent is being groomed to be the next Grand Theft Auto.

"It's the A team working on an AAA title," he said. "I think the subject matter, the characters, the story, the environment, the background--all the elements are there. It's such a rich environment to play in."

In August 2012, the CEO of Rockstar Games parent company Take-Two was asked to provide a status update on Agent--but his response was, "We haven't announced anything about [Agent] yet."

Source:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-images-of-rockstars-mysterious-1970s-spy-game-/1100-6433302/

Hybrid is this R* next & new game for this gen ?

playstaion owners....

how was the ps3 selection of games?

im contemplating buying a brand new one while i still can

^honestly bro all the stuff that's worth a cop has been remastered on ps4 I wouldn't waste the money...but do what you feel like is best for you....

I'm thinking about keeping my ps4 copy of ak to play the exclusive content since I beat it on X1

^honestly bro all the stuff that's worth a cop has been remastered on ps4 I wouldn't waste the money...but do what you feel like is best for you....

I'm thinking about keeping my ps4 copy of ak to play the exclusive content since I beat it on X1

fascinating.

fascinating.

Lol that was a side note but like empire said its a great console...I actually ended up buying mine after I copped my 4 but if the remastered were out when I copped my 4 I probably wouldn't have copped the PS3...but if it has games you're interested in and you can get a steal on it go for it

Platted Uncharted 2 today, onto Uncharted 3. I feel like I got so much time to play now that I'm on Christmas break :smokin

Always on rest mode
Man in gonna try to finish platting UC2 over the weekend.

Props
pimp.gif
Same here! I'm missing like 4 or 5 trophies for the plat.

Since FF 7 port came to PSN, I haven't had the chance to play any other games lol

Uncharted 4 delayed to April 27th

POSTED 23 DECEMBER
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End now launches on 27th April 2016

Naughty Dog needs a few more weeks to deliver the “largest” Uncharted ever
Let’s start with the good news: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is wrapping up production and is shaping up to be the proper send off for Nathan Drake that we’ve promised you. The bad news is that we need a bit more time to finish the game so that it meets our standards and vision. Let’s cut to the chase, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has a new release date in the PAL region of 27th April 27, 2016 (29th April in the UK).

This is our largest Uncharted, and the team has been working incredibly hard to meet the challenge of closing out the game’s development in a timely manner. However, as we started to approach our final deadlines and started wrapping up the game’s levels, we realised that several key sequences needed extra resources to bring them to the finish line.

After carefully considering all of our options, we decided to extend our schedule, making sure that we get a few more polish passes before submitting our gold master (the final disc for manufacturing).

Pushing the date is not an easy choice, and we wouldn’t do it if we didn’t feel in our hearts it’s the best course of action for the game. To you, our loyal fans, we hope you’ll accept our sincere apology. We know many of you have been waiting patiently for Nathan Drake’s final chapter, and now we humbly ask you to wait a bit longer.

On 27th April, 2016 (29th April for UK) the most ambitious installment in the Uncharted series will be in your hands.

Neil Druckmann & Bruce Straley

#ColinWasRight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom