The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah i wasn't feeling the COD beta either.  All the guns feel the same.  The double jumping and wall running seems out of place in a COD.  

What happened to the cod beta? Was working fine yesterday now every game has terrible lag. 

The extra dialogue and music is wack. 
The gamestop DS4 trade in deal works like this.

If you are a powerup rewards pro member (only $15 to join) only. In your account, there's a $35 trade in coupon for the DS4.

Your DS4 has to pass the "eye test".

They don't try the controllers out but they check the buttons, especially the L3 and R3. Also, the sticker with the serial number on the back has to be there or they won't do it.

From what i was told, it's for the magma red or wave blue DS4. Deal ends sometime this coming week.
I got 2 broken controllers.  The R2 button is smashed in... but its not visiable at all.

If I trade both of them I get $35 each?  Then I can buy a new controller at $70.

JUST finished the last of us remastered
:smh:
The feels have washed over me and I cannot escape it's grasp
Hold me Bruhs
Hold me :frown:
Picked it up Friday night and just finished it

pretty disappointed in cod. havent played it in like 2 or 3 years so i expected it to be better. nope. still trash. servers cant even handle the beta

mean.gif

Hold me Bruhs
Hold me
frown.gif

smokin.gif

Glad you enjoyed the game

:smh:

Hold me Bruhs

Hold me :frown:

:smokin
Glad you enjoyed the game
It's like
Was Joel the bad guy for putting his own needs ahead of mankinds
And lying to her
Like how would she feel
I mean yeah she didn't die
He saved her
But seems like she was ready for the sacrifice
Daaaaaaaaaamn

these comments make me think about that part in the emergency room (or w/e) and how the doctor just fell down like it was nothing after i tried to shoot his face off with my shotgun

9.99 naughty dog
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Co-op
Woulda been so damn dope
One Ellie and one Joel
And y'all both needed to work together like how it was in the game
Maaaaan what's the status on lou2
Has it been announced or anything........ Probably not since ps4 has no games :smh:
2017 gonna be lit for ps4 though
That's when they might hit their stride

these comments make me think about that part in the emergency room (or w/e) and how the doctor just fell down like it was nothing after i tried to shoot his face off with my shotgun

9.99 naughty dog :lol: :smh:  
When Ellie was on the operating table???
Dude didn't fall on my play through
I lit his *** on fire with the flame thrower

The extra dialogue and music is wack. 
The gamestop DS4 trade in deal works like this.

If you are a powerup rewards pro member (only $15 to join) only. In your account, there's a $35 trade in coupon for the DS4.

Your DS4 has to pass the "eye test".

They don't try the controllers out but they check the buttons, especially the L3 and R3. Also, the sticker with the serial number on the back has to be there or they won't do it.

From what i was told, it's for the magma red or wave blue DS4. Deal ends sometime this coming week.

I got 2 broken controllers.  The R2 button is smashed in... but its not visiable at all.

If I trade both of them I get $35 each?  Then I can buy a new controller at $70.

Only works once with 1 controller.

Co-op
Woulda been so damn dope
One Ellie and one Joel
And y'all both needed to work together like how it was in the game
Maaaaan what's the status on lou2
Has it been announced or anything........ Probably not since ps4 has no games :smh:
2017 gonna be lit for ps4 though
That's when they might hit their stride
Nolan north stated something like "tlou 2 is being worked on"

Everyone's probably played the game but still I think it might be best to use spoiler tags

U know
I don't doubt it's a good game
but people tend to over hype mgs

Best thing to do in this case is to find a reviewer who doesn't spoil much and see if the points they gave it is valid from the review.

I like gametrailers for this but their video reviews do tend to show too much sometimes.

Last edited:
Apparently the whole paywall thing with PvP in MGS V is false, sort of. You gain in game currency and I assume you use that for PvP

Back
Top Bottom