The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

First of all, if you could follow all the rule changes in Triple Triad and be successful, I feel like it was a sort of entrance exam for MIT. It got damn near impossible near the end. 

I hated FF8 the first time I played it because, as a kid, I would just grind levels whenever I got stuck and it always seemed to work.

VIII was the first one I played where the enemies leveled with you, so that strategy was basically useless (until later I learned about grinding draws). 

Returning to it as a teenager, I almost liked it more for the difference it offered.

Last edited:
I gotta say, @ddouble  and I are doing all the heavy lifting for this Driveclub team... 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The DLC is pretty solid. Some have weird difficulty spikes, but I always enjoy jumping in.

You are pretty decent level. However, we have a couple guys sitting around 14-20. 
laugh.gif

The DLC is pretty solid. Some have weird difficulty spikes, but I always enjoy jumping in.

You are pretty decent level. However, we have a couple guys sitting around 14-20. :lol:
That grind to 50 is a beast. Given the terrible launch, Evo definitely made up for it with DLC support. Cheap and plenty of content, this is how DLC should be done.

[h1]FINAL FANTASY 15 SIMULTANEOUS WORLDWIDE RELEASE CONFIRMED[/h1]
There's a first time for everything.

BY ALEX OSBORNFor the first time in franchise history, Square Enix will be releasing a Final Fantasy game simultaneously around the globe.

"Up until now in previous Final Fantasies, we've never attempted a complete global worldwide release with them," Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata told IGN. "It's always been the export model, where it comes out in Japan first and is then exported to other territories. We're not doing that this time; we want to go full global release."

In order to accomplish this, adjustments had to be made at the studio. "We found that we really didn't have the internal structure which would facilitate doing that. So, we really had to adjust and make sure that ground work was done there internally so we were in a place where we could start doing that."

Adjustments aside, Tabata remains confident the game is very much on track for release next year, with a large portion of its overall structure and core systems complete. "The full specifications of the game and everything [that] is being constructed is pretty much 80 percent," he said. As far as overall completion of the game, however, it appears there's still about 35 percent left to go.

Final Fantasy XV is expected to release next year for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Just last week, Tabata revealed the game may borrow tech from Just Cause 3. In addition, Square released a trio of stunning new images, showcasing a handful of the game's diverse locales.

Last edited:

:wow:

If I win my whole fam eatin

Thanks for the heads up. I live in the US but having dual citizenship and registration for living part of the year in Europe has it's perks :lol:

Only my second DQ title but I cant wait

I don't like drawing magic in FF 8.

The limit break system is the **** I hate about that game. Legit couldnt figure it out. Got it once in the game and didnt know how to use it.

Blitzball easily the goat FF mini game.

They are all garbage

You'll see :smokin

Tho they wont be any FFVI - XV comparisons since not many have played it in the west. It will be compared to the PS1 trilogy

Square needs to let more people appreciate the 16 bit classic JRPG's. Lets get these FFVI, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, etc. remasters poppin.

I guess ill be the only who doesnt care much for RE2, I rather see a new RE that incorporates some of elements of P.T.
Lol i dont care for any of those games if they gonna keep those trash controls

Might finally open up GTA V for ps4 tomorrow. Or might start watching Mr. Robot instead lol

Glad to see so many Final Fantasy fans.

Just started "Episode Duscae" and I can't wait for the full version next year. My only complaint is the camera and the parrying/dodging system is a bit off.

However everything else is gorgeous and well executed.

I applied to the playstation credit card, you get 5,000 points after your first purchase in PSN which can be redeemed for $50 PSN money or a year of plus. So I will be getting MGSV for $10 after using the card on the Destiny DLC. Get on that bros.

ps+ member rock band 4 bonus w/ preorder

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/rock-band-4/cid=UP8802-CUSA02084_00-ROCKBAND4PS40000
  • All That Remains - “Divide”
  • Blitz Kids - “Run For Cover”
  • Bring Me The Horizon – “Throne”
  • Dead Sara – “Mona Lisa”
  • Duran Duran – “The Reflex”
  • Janis Joplin – “Move Over”
  • Of Mice & Men – “Would You Still Be There”
  • Oh Honey – “Sugar You”
  • Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell (Live from Monsters in Moscow Festival)”
  • Seastick Steve – “Summertime Boy”

Only games that sold me on a preorder this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom