The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Really wish BF had COD servers in terms of operation. Other day we was having a hard time playing the new maps, lobbies had like 6-7 people.
I end up just playing the Caspian Border mix lol. Only played the new maps a couple of times.

How is DMC4?  I dont think i ever played that one.... I really enjoyed the gameplay DmC though.

gameplay on dmc4 is better than DmC

storywise dmc4 is pretty good but not better than dmc3

with the special edition... you get 3 additional characters along w/ dante and nero: vergil, trish and lady. all 5 have new costumes/skins. personally i like each character's different play styles.

Last edited:

How is DMC4?  I dont think i ever played that one.... I really enjoyed the gameplay DmC though.

with the special edition... you get 3 additional characters along w/ dante and nero: vergil, trish and lady. all 5 have new costumes/skins. personally i like each character's different play styles.
I've always hated Virgil because of UMvC3, but this is sooo slick.  Will cop after i finish Batman, but $25 isn't bad.  I know i'll enjoy the gameplay

So............................it isn't the one we were promised? Time limit and then we are given what they promised?

Did dmc4 have the fixed camera of were you able to control it with right thumb stick ?

Can you really compare the two? PT wasn't tried with VR right?
I think it's just the presence factor. The fact the person is literally in your grill :lol:

By the GODS :wow:

The fact that you're the first to to reply has me dying :lol:

So............................it isn't the one we were promised? Time limit and then we are given what they promised?

It's real and you can tell cuz of the stealthy release. Don't want them servers jam packed :lol:

CINMU5PWsAAuQ13.png

Last edited:
Damn, i forgot about PS2.  How large is the install file?  I may need to purge some more games from my HD (hard ****)

Last edited:
HellDivers is my new go to if I can only play a few m.  I wish the Vita version was as smooth.  But PS4 gameplay is amazing.  Brother copped it a few weeks ago, game is fun.  It reminds me of diablo (with friendly fire), smash TV, and splash of twisted metal (inputing directional combos for items).  

It may be a lot for some of ya'll, $20.  But if it ever goes in the PS+ game collection, cop it.  Definitely a fun game.

I tried to download the Driveclub PS+version but I kept getting error messages.

Last edited:

HellDivers is my new go to if I can only play a few m.  I wish the Vita version was as smooth.  But PS4 gameplay is amazing.  Brother copped it a few weeks ago, game is fun.  It reminds me of diablo (with friendly fire), smash TV, and splash of twisted metal (inputing directional combos for items).  

It may be a lot for some of ya'll, $20.  But if it ever goes in the PS+ game collection, cop it.  Definitely a fun game.
Agree 100%.  I mainly stopped playing because I didn't know anyone else with the game, but the local MP is a ton of fun.

Back
Top Bottom